Paint

So it was saturday, everyonve was over Dana's house and we were watching YouTube videos on the Xbox. I searched up Paint when he did the Disney parody (---The video at the introduction---). After the video, I remember that Omari, Kayyla, and me had to put a video on YouTube. I told them and the boys were confused. "We have a YouTube channel called 1SBE" I informed the boys. "So your telling, our girlfriends are YouTuber" Dana said. My face lit up from the fact that he called me his girlfriend and so did Kayyla's and Omari's. Yesenia and Suzzette just stood there in shock because we told them what happened between us six. But they caught on and then looked at David and Gabe. "We already have girlfriends" David said. Then I saw Cole's head go down with him biting his lip. "Who"?" Alexis Moore is mine and Cassidy Shaffer is David's" Gabe said. "But I thought cassidy was with Cole" Yesenia asked with confusion. We broke up like 6 months ago but acted like we were together for #Cale fans" Cole talked with embarrassment. "Just tell them and nothing well happen, you might get a few haters but they ain't nothing" I said with my country accent. Every laughed at my accent and Dana just seemed a little surprised. Will then asked us where were from. "Omari- Califronia, Kayyla-Texas, Yesenia and Suzzette-Arizona, and I'm from Georgia" I informed Will. Dana jumped up with excitement. "I don't know y but I always wanted a southern belle" He said with a joking tone. In a cute little country tone I said "Well I found my beast". He came to me and he kissed me and then Alex and Cassidy came through the door. Their boyfriends greeted them with kisses and a hello. Then Nick Mara and Mikey Fusco walked in and saw everyone kissing except to girls.

----------Yesenia P.O.V----------

Right when I saw Mikey, I ran to huh him because we already knew each other like I already knew IM5. Then he gave me a unexpected kiss on the lips and so did Nick Mara to Suzzette. It was like A kissing party but then everyone settled down and we made the video for 1SBE. For the video, Kayyla poured ice water on Chelle's head (YouTube- 1SBE does ALSICEBUCKETCHALLENGE).

-----------Chelle P.O.V--------

"MAN THAT WATER'S COLD" I yelled. "I'm going in the shower"Dana spoke when I entered the house. "Not if I don't beat you first boo"  as we raced upstairs like 5 year olds. As I got to the top, I missed a step and I fell and Dana fell on top. We laughed and his smile put me in trance and we just stood there looking at each other's eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes ever, I dont know what it was but I had the urge to tell him that. But I didn't because i was shivering and we got up. There was only bathroom in the house, and me Dana had to take a shower. So I got in and washed my braids and I had my eyes closed. I didn't feel the shower on my back but I heard it. Then I felt warm hands go on my waist to kisses on my shoulder. Like always, I had music blasting from my phone and one my favorite songs came on. Ne-yo - She knows and things got heated mentally and physically.