Here's to life

Seth's pov

It was the day after I returned and it was a Tuesday. I woke up my arms firmly wrapped around Sasha and my head resting ontop of hers as she clutched my shirt subconsciously and rested against my chest. I hummed as my eyes fluttered open, I placed a kiss against my girls temple whilst rubbing my fingers through her sea of hair.

Suddenly the peaceful moment was interrupted when my phone began calling out and buzzing disturbing Sasha. I released a deep breath as I unwrapped one arm from around her body and reached for my phone seeing Deans name on the caller ID. Sasha groaned rolling over as I answered the call "Bro it's 6am" I groaned and I heard him stifle a laugh. "Dude get your ass up now!!" He screamed and I jumped at the loudness in his voice.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily rolling out of bed and standing up "come quickly to my room its across from yours" he shouted before ending the call. "Fucks sake" I muttered under my breath as I made my way quietly out of the mine and mercy's room and out into the hallway where I crowd of people had formed. I immediately saw dean and roman standing in deans door frame laughing "what's going on?" I asked confused as I walked towards them.

"Some of the guys went out last night after the show and dolph cheated on Lana and she slapped the shit out of him" dean laughed gasping for air and I chuckled. We all shut up as I saw Lana stomp away from the crowd and angrily walk in our direction. She released a frustrated shout before walking into her supposed hotel room and slamming the door shut. I shook my bead in disbelief as the crowd began to disperse.

"Where's sash?" Roman asked and I chuckled "dude it's six in the morning she's asleep". "Well we were thinking how about we all go out tonight to a club have some fun" he suggested and dean nodded "sounds good I'll bring Renee". I nodded "yeah me and sash will come, meet up in the lobby at seven" they both nodded before we said our goodbyes and I headed back into my hotel room.

I sighed trudging back to the awaiting bed where mercy still slept sound asleep undisturbed by the latest backstage drama. She hummed as I slowly climbed back into the bed and snuggled into my chest wrapping her arms around my neck "where'd you go?" She mumbled making me smile. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her closer pecking her lips softly "just some drama between Lana and dolph the boys wanted me to see" I replied sleep evident in my voice.

And soon I drifted back into a deep sleep with my woman protectively wrapped up in my arms.

That night

I groaned as I once again struggled to tie my black tie properly "your doing it wrong because your getting frustrated" mercy scolded walking out of the bathroom and instantly my breath caught in my throat.

The dress fit her perfectly as her hair lay in curls amongst her back and shoulders

The dress fit her perfectly as her hair lay in curls amongst her back and shoulders. She quickly walked over to me and took the tie off my neck and unbuttoned the top button so the shirt opened slightly. "That looks better" she smiled throwing the tie onto the bed and reaching for her shoes.

She sat down on the bed and began putting her heels on but started to struggle with the buckle on them "here baby let me" I offered kneeling down infront of her and clipping the heels on. "You look stunning Babygirl" I complimented once I'd finished and kiss her lips sweetly making her hum.

"Come one we're gone be late"

Once we'd met up with dean, Renee, roman and not surprisingly Charlotte. Roman had his arms wrapped around her waist when we arrived and the sight of my two brothers in love immediately made me smile.We went to a club down the street which was packed but luckily Renee managed to find a booth for us to sit in.

I sat in between mercy and dean whilst roman sat next to Charlotte and Renee sat next to dead who kept her close due to the drunk guys wandering around. "Who's getting first round" Dean shouted over the music, roman out his hand up and stood up from the booth taking everyone's requests before disappearing to the bar.

"Are you sure you'll be ok with drinking love?" Sasha whispered in my ear whilst clutching my hand, I nodded before kissing her hand. "I'm just having one don't worry" I soothed and she nodded before moving to lean against me.

"So seth hows being back feel?" Charlotte asked, "feels great especially to be back with my friends" I smiled when suddenly I felt a huge slap on the back of my head. "What the....." I exclaimed until I felt a elbow to the ribs preventing me from talking "sorry bro but look!!" Dean shouted pointing into the crowd of people on the dance floor. "What?" I asked confused and he sighed "look in the middle but suddenly merc exclaimed "Finn!".

My eyes narrowed as  mercy slid out of the booth and ran over to Finn balor giving him a hug. I tensed up as he wrapped his arms around her and whispered something into her ear "Sasha and Finn have been friends since nxt but Finn has always liked her" Charlotte commented tapping my arm as roman returned. "Dude whats up" roman asked as he noticed my expression of pure hatred until Renee quickly explained what had just happened.

"Hey bro I'm sure it's nothing you know sash loves ya" dean said putting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing it. Soon mercy returned to the table with Finn next to her "Finn this is dean, Renee, roman and Seth and you know Charlotte from nxt" "yeah hey char good to see ya and hey guys" Finn waved but u noticed the smug look on his face as my girl stood next to him

MY girl

Merc quickly slid back into the booth next to me as Finn sat in between her and Charlotte who rolled her eyes and shook her head. "So sash you still single" I heard Finn ask her quietly and my fist comevhed under the table so much so that dean noticed and turned his attention to the two. "Ughhh no actually I'm not" she stuttered and I saw out of the corner of my eyes Finns face drop "I'm going out with Seth" she sung linking her arms underneath mine and leaning her head against my shoulder.

"Oh really" Finn asked in shock as I wrapped my arm around Mercedes waist and pulled her closer making her cheeks turn a light red. "Yeah really balor so I suggest you hit the road" dean growled causing Renee to lock her hand with deans preventing him from lunging at Finn. "Actually ambrose I'm ok here if it's alright with Rollins" he added cockily and I bit my lip.

"You can stay if we get two things straight, first Renee, Charlotte and Sasha are not objects that you flirt with left and right and two leave all three of them alone if you do that we'll be good" I said in an intimidating tone. Finn gulped and nodded before getting up from the booth and disappearing into the club. "Well I think he got the point" Renee chuckled and roman nodded.

"Thanks dude" dean whispered into my ear and I furrowed my eyebrows "for what?" "For standing up for Renee like that I appoint man". I nodded and bumped my fist with his "of course dude you and roman are my brothers I'll always stick up for both of you and whatever you care about".

Charlotte quickly tapped her glass getting everyone's attention "Sasha asked me to do this cause she thinks I'm the loudest here which I heavily disagreed with but I'd like to toast to Seth returning and all of us as friends". I smiled at Charlotte and then Sasha as we all raised our glasses and drank.

"Here's to life".

Another chapter!! Thank you for reading!!! Please vote and comment!!

1391 words