Can you believe it!

Seth's pov

I released a deep breath as I stood in the shield locker room alone, mercy and the boys and had gone to go and get some food allowing me some time alone to gather my emotions and thoughts before it returned that night.

I smiled seeing my gear set out next to Sashas on the chair across the room from me and something about seeing that was right. I have no idea why but seeing something of mine and Sashas side got side made me smile. Suddenly the locker room door was swung open pulling me from my thoughts "hey Seth" I heard. I turned my head to face the door furrowing my eyebrows until I saw Renee standing in the door way.

"Hey Renee you ok?" I asked noticing her nervous behaviour "yeah I was just looking for dean" she nodded. "He's in catering with Sasha and roman" I told her and she smiled "thanks Seth and welcome back" she sang before running off to find my brother. I chuckled as she ran off and out of sight leaving me alone once again but not for long when mercy and roman stumbled back into the room Sashas hair was a mess and roman had a bright red mark on his cheek.

They immediately placed the food they had gotten in the table as I stood in shock "what the hell happened to you guys?" I asked and mercy walked closer to me and I could see her cheek tinted blue and a couple of red marks scattering her arms. "Sash got in a fight with summer Rae and Eva Marie" roman stated going into the bathroom and coming out again with a wet cloth against his cheek.

"Why?" I asked looking down at Sasha who stood with an angry look on her face "they where in catering and I heard them taking about how they think vince shouldn't have let us come back and they said how they wished you had died from the illness". I sighed looking over at roman who was nursing his cheek "and she slapped Rome" mercy added pointing at roman with a childish pout on her face.

I raised my eyebrows who suddenly got the hint and raised his hands in surrender "and that's my cue to leave I'll go find Charlotte, we have something to talk about" he smirked wiggling his eyebrows before walking out of the Locker room leaving me with mercy. Sasha shook her head before walking over to the table where the food sat and opened a tub of salad but instead of eating she stood messing with the cutlery in her hands. She twirled the plastic in her fingers deep in thought making me frown.

I slowly walked behind her before baking my arms around her ways and locking them there whilst resting my head in her neck. I kissed her skin gently swaying us back and forth "talk to me love" I begged holding her tighter as she remained silent. "About what?" She mumbled simply "about what going in here" I replied kissing her temple and nudging her head.

She suddenly released a huge huff before leaning back into my arms "it just really pissed me off how they thought your illness was a joke!" she exclaimed as I remained silent listening to her vent. "I mean I almost lost you because of it and they thinks it's a god damn joke ...........I should've hit her harder along with that pathetic Eva Marie......." she started shouting but I cut her off moving one of my hands from her waist and clapping it over her mouth.

Her shouting immediately ceased and she released a deep breath against my palm as I spun her around to face me, once she was facing me I removed my hand from her mouth and smiled. "Babygirl I'm still here and everything's back to normal now ignore what they say I'm not going anywhere and now we can both go back out to the ring like we're meant to and kick ass" I chuckled making her smile.

"Seriously though no fighting merc because of me we only just got back don't go getting fired" I added making her giggle before she quickly pulled my head down to hers and connected our lips. I smiled against her lips until a cough was heard behind us. "Seriously you couldn't even go in the bathroom to do it" dean smirked as Sasha blushed heavily hiding her face in my neck as her arms where wrapped around my beck.

"Oh fuck off!! Renee came here earlier looking for you what was it for exactly" I teased making him chuckle "ohhhhhhhhhh!!!" Roman shouted walking behind dean and patting his back. "It's ok bro" roman said stifling a laugh making all of us even dean laugh. "Anyways haven't we got a show to and a return to get ready for?" Sasha said punching my arms I smiled.

"Hell Yeah!"

Nobody's pov

3MB stood in the middle of the ring cutting a promo about how they were apparently the best group in wwe "and there's no one who can beat us!" Heath skater shouted in the mic as the crowd booed. But suddenly they all began screaming as the shields theme boomed throughout the arena shocking 3MB.

Roman and dean stood at the top of the staircase glaring down at the 3MB until they smirked when Sasha and Seth strolled up behind then making the crowd scream even more so much so that it was deafening. They began to chant for Seth as the group walked down the staircase and jumped over the barricade dressed in their seat gear with Sasha in her all black gear and army jacket.

Sasha grabbed a mic from a crew member before roman, dean and Seth circled the ring whilst glaring at heath,jinder and drew who stood in a circle with intimidated looked on their faces.

The three boys exchanged smirks before punching into the ring and beating 3MB to the ground. Seth backed heath up into the corner whilst dean threw drew against the ropes and roman spears jinder to the floor. Soon after a few seconds the shield stood tall over over a destroyed 3MB who lay around the edges of the ring unconscious.

Sashas pranced into the ring her lip between her teeth and a sassy look in her face with the mic to her lips "well guess who's back" she taunted dragging out her words as the crowd screamed. "Now we haven't been around for awhile and it sounds like you missed us" she asked looking at the wwe universe as dean smirked and roman swung his arm around seths shoulders.

"Now I'm sure you guys know why but I'll let him tell you himself" she said before turning to Seth and passing him the pick but not before pecking his lips making the crowd scream as the fanboys and fan girls here shocked at the action. Seth smiled as Sasha stepped back and turned towards the crowd the mic in his hands "it's good to be back right here on Monday night raw" he shouted into the mic setting the crowd alight.

"Now as Sasha said you probably know why myself and Sasha have been gone for a long time but we're not going to speak about that it back in the ring with the people I care about most and nothing is going to ruin this moment" he smiled looking at his two brothers and girlfriend. "But before I left there was some business that was still unresolved with the wyatt family" he started as Sasha, roman an dean moved to stand closer to him with an angry glare on their faces as they all faced the main camera.

"So bray wyatt we challenge you and your so called brothers to a match a wrestlemania no holds barred!!" He shouted before throwing the mic to the ground and putting his fist in the middle with Sasha, roman and dean.

This was unbelievable

A new chapter up!! Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment!! 1360  words