The beginning of a war

One month later

Seth's pov

It's been a month since mine and Sashas date and everything has been going amazing since, our relationship is going great and the shield is the most feared group on the roster. We were currently waiting outside the McMahon's office for our scheduled meeting.

"What do you think they want?" Dean growled pacing back and forth and roman shrugged "probably to tell us to stop destroying everyone" Sasha chuckled leaning up against me and we all smirked. Soon the door swung open to reveal the face of triple h glaring at all of us "sup trips" dean teased and he rolled his eyes "all of you get in here" he ordered and I growled.

Roman went in first followed by Sasha, me and then dean "sit down" vince said as he sat at his desk and Stephanie stood next to him, we all sat down with glares on our face and they scowled back at us. "What do you want us here for?" Sasha asked sassily and vince sucked his teeth "well miss Banks we have asked you all here to tell you to be careful........very careful" vince chuckled and I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"What's that supposed to mean" roman asked sitting forward in his seat "not to give away any details but someone or some people may have come in here earlier wearing us about what they're going to do to all four of you" Stephanie replied and we all exchanged confused glances. "Well you tell these mysterious people that were the shield and no matter what they got planned or think they're gonna do it's not going to work" Sasha sneered before we all stood up all left abruptly.

Once we'd got back to our locker room I sat down on the couch next to sasha "who do you think it is?" I sighed and roman shook his head "no idea but if they want a fight we'll give it to them" he said and we all nodded.

2 hours later

Sierra ,  hotel , India, echo, Lima , delta

Shield !!

We made our way down the stairs of the arena for our match against Daniel Bryan, Kane, ryback and Brie Bella. I shoved hands away from myself and Sasha as we reached the end of the stairs, guys tended to reach out for her more but I was always prepared to protect her.

When we'd finally got to the ring the bell ring as roman and Daniel Bryan started the match. It went back and forth between the two before roman tagged dean who backed Daniel up into the corner, Bryan wisely rolled out of the ring but dean delivered a suicide dive taking him out. Soon after I was tagged in against ryback  but used my speed and agility to outmatch him and tag roman in.

But before roman could even enter the ring Brie tagged herself in making sasha
smirk and strut into the ring. I watched in amazement as she wrestled against Brie and my heart jumped when she winked at me whilst punching Brie, we hadn't announced our relationship to hardly anyone yet.

The only people who knew was roman, dean, my parents, my brother and Sashas mom and brother. Other than that people thought we were just friends. My mind was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when the arena lights went out and rustling was heard in the ring. "Sasha" I called out but there was no reply, when the lights came back on the sight in the ring lit a fire inside of me but also stunned me at the same time.

Bray wyatt held Sasha in position for the sister Abigail whilst facing myself, dean and roman smirking "Don't you dare bray" I growled leaning over the ropes and he chuckled. He quickly kissed her head before delivering the horrible finisher to my girlfriend, immediately the three of us jumped into the ring to pounce on bray but a sharp pain across my back sent me to the floor.

I looked over to see roman and dean lying by my side in pain and behind them was the rest of the wyatt family, i shouted in pain as brain kicked me repeatedly in the back whilst rowan and Harper attached my brothers. When the pain had stoooed I rolled over onto my stomach to see Sasha lying in the mat infront of me with her face scrunched up in pain, but what caught my eyes was wyatt approaching her.

"Baby move" I whispered tapping her weakly, but it was too late when he picked her up over his shoulder and slammed her into the floor making pain spread throughout my body when I saw her lying flat on the mat breathing heavily.

The wyatt family received boos as the left the arena and myself, roman and dean crawled over to Sasha "baby talk to me are you ok?" I asked holding her in my arms. She shook her head and my heart dropped "Let's get her out of here" I said to my brothers who nodded. I picked Sasha up in my arms bridal style and carefully lifted her out of the ring with roman and dean by my side as we walked up the ramp and backstage.

Immediately our eyes fell on the McMahon's who watched me carry Sasha who whimpered every now and then "how dare you" dean growled getting in hunters face but roman held him back "we warned you" he simply replied and I scoffed. "So you think what they did to Sasha was ok, a guy put his hands on her and you condemn it!" I exclaimed heaving with anger.

But suddenly I immediately calmed down when I felt Sasha place her hand on my forearm comfortingly "Come on Guys they don't care" Roman sighed pulling dean away and followed me with Sasha. "I'll get the bags with dean, you get her into the car" Roman ordered and I nodded before making my way towards the car as Sasha whined in my arms "it's ok Babygirl I gotcha" I cooed kissing her forehead before opening the car and placing her in the back.

"How do you feel?" I asked standing next to her in the doorway, "not good" she mumbled and I sighed rubbing her head gently until roman and dean cane with the bags and we began driving to the next town. As we drove I sat in the back whilst dean and roman were upfront and held an ice pack to her head which dean had got on their way to the car.

"Can you pull over" she suddenly said hand over her mouth and I furrowed my eyebrows "why?" Roman asked sleet but when I suddenly saw her gag my eyes widened. "Quickly roman" I spoke, roman quickly pulled over and immediately Sasha sprinted out of the car and into the bushes were we heard her throw up "she's not ok" dean sighed and I nodded "I know, we'll let her rest tonight and if she still feels bad tomorrow I'll take her to a hospital" I said and the nodded.

She soon came back to the car and climbed in, her face was pale and my heart dropped as I saw pain flooded in her face "You ok?" I asked wiping her mouth with some tissues in her bag and she nodded before leaning her head on my chest and throwing her legs into my lap. We soon went back on the road and about two hours later we arrived at our hotel for the next two days.

We all piled out of the car and grabbed our bags before checking in and heading up to the two rooms, me and Sasha goodnight to dean and roman before heading into our own room "I dont feel good" Sasha sighed sitting on the edge of the bed with a hand on her head and I sighed. "Baby if you still feel like this tomorrow we have to get you checked out" I said and she pouted making me chuckle, I pecked her lips before changing into some loose basketball shorts and she changed into a vest and shorts before crawling into bed next to me.

I gently caressed her temple with the side of my thumb as he body laid ontop of mine "goodnight Babe" she sighed burying her head further into my neck and I smiled "goodnight Babygirl".

Another chapter out!! Hope you enjoyed!!

So the wyatts attacked the shield!! And will Sasha be ok??

Also guys I won't be updating for a few days because I'm going on holiday but I promise as soon as I can update I will for you guys!!

Please vote and comment!!

1465 words