Welcome to the shield

Sashas pov

As soon as we got backstage a lump formed in my throat, the boys where walking either side of me whilst we walked towards the shield lockeroom. Superstars and divas shared nervous glances and scared demeanours as we walked past.

When we got to the lockeroom dean opened the door and gestured for me to enter first, I took a deep breath stepping inside as they followed in tow. They dropped their vests and boots by their bags before turning to me "You ok Sasha?" Roman asked and I looked at him timidly.

"Look I know we look scary out there" dean said pointing towards where the arena was "but in real life we won't hurt you, your one of us now so relax" Seth finished and I smiled. "You looked shocked when I came out" I giggled and they chuckled "well yeah hunter said there was going to be a surprise but nothing about a new member" dean said as I sat down on the couch.

"Sasha because your new there's going to be a few things your going to have to get used to traveling with us" roman said sitting next to me and I nodded "sure what's up?" "Well first we only get given three beds and now that your with us two of us are going to have to double up". Immediately dean shook his head "I'm not sharing with you two" he did pointing at dean and roman and I chuckled.

"Well bro you have to learn what being a gentleman to a ladie is such as if Sasha wants to sleep alone two of us have to share" Seth interrupted and I blushed "awwwww Sash Are you blushing" dean teased and I instantly shook my head. "No ambrose your just seeing things" roman and Seth laughed as dean rolled his eyes.

"Guys I'll be back in w second just got to go and get my stuff" I said quickly standing from my seat and heading towards the door "Sash I'll come with you help you with your bags" Seth offered and I nodded. He held the door open for me as we made our way out and towards the bus I had been staying in "so hows your first night been on the main roster?" He asked nudging me and I sighed.

"Exciting but nerve wracking at the same time" "why?" He questioned as we reached the bus "because I had no idea how you guys were going to respond when you found out I'd be joining and travelling with you guys". I opened the door and climbed inside with Seth following, I grabbed my bags but before I could walk out Seth gave me a weird look "what?" I asked and he scoffed.

He instantly took all my bags from me "I'm not letting you carry all of these now come on" he said and before I knew it he was walking out of the bus with all my bags. "Wait Seth!" I exclaimed running up next to him "I can carry some" I offered and he shook his head "no it's fine I got it". I blushed at his gentleman manor and walked alongside him until we got back to the shield locker room where dean and Romans took outside with all the bags.

"How many bags can one girl have?" Dean exclaimed and I giggled "well normally I don't have as many but I haven't been home in almost a month so I needed extra stuff" I sighed and they all looked at me sadly. "Hey cheer up no ones allowed to be sad when they're in the shield" roman sad hugging me and I chuckled.

"Well I call shotgun" Dean shouted rushing with his bags to the shared rental "You always get shotgun!" Seth whined and I chuckled "do those two always argue this much?" I questioned and roman nodded smiling. "Most of the time" he chuckled and I laughed as I saw dean jump into the front seat and flip Seth off who groaned loudly and threw his and my bags in the trunk.

"Well I'm not driving" Seth groaned wrapping his arm around my neck making my heart jump into my throat and butterflies appear in my stomach WAIT !!! WHAT!! You know what Sasha just get back to listening to they boys. "Fine I'll drive and you and Sasha get sit in the back" roman agreed and I nodded as Seth messed with my hair.

Seth opens the back door for me and I get in buckling in, soon after Seth scoots to sit next to me and gently holds my hand in his own making me quietly gasp. "Sorry" he said quickly letting go but I shook my head, I held his hand and he looked down at me confused "it's ok" I whispered before leaning my head to rest against his shoulder.

Dean's pov

"Rome look" I whispered as I saw Sasha and Seth holding hands whilst her head rested against his shoulder "what?" "They're acting all lovey dovey" I groaned quietly and he chuckled. "Dean leave them" he said and I sighed "you think they like eachother?" "Let's not assume anything".

Another chapter up!! And sorry for this being so boring but it will get better I promise!!

So Seth and Sasha are getting comfortable with eachother!! And dean thinks there might be something there but is there??

Please vote and comment!!

910 words