They're not getting away with this

Sashas pov

It was the day after raw and I lay in the hotel bed with an ice pack propped up on my head "how ya feelin?" Seth asked as he walked into the room and shut the door behind him "better than last night" I sighed and he nodded crawling into bed next to me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and rested my body against him "dean and roman have gone out" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows "why?" "Because they're both really pissed about what happened to you so they've gone out to let off a little steam" he answered and I nodded tracing circles on his chest.

I lay there next to him listening to his deep breaths and tracing his arms and torso, he hummed as I began to caress his chest. "Has vince or Stephanie called?" I asked and he shook his head "no and I honestly they better not" he sneered holding me tighter and I smiled snuggling further into his side. "I love you" he whispered packing my head and I blushed heavily "I love you too" I replied.

As time passed we talked about everything and anything. Making eachother laugh, making eachother smile and overall enjoying the alone time together.

Don't get me wrong as much as I love roman and dean

I love alone time with My boyfriend

"You need more ice?" He questioned noticing my bag of ice was  now warm water "nah I'm ok just need some more sleep" I yawned throwing the sheets over us. "They're gonna pay for this" he mumbled under his breath as he brought me close to his chest "I don't want you to get hurt" I sighed looking up into his big hazel eyes that melted my heart.

He smiled before pecking my nose causing me to giggle "I'll be fine Babygirl, but people need to learn not to mess with my girl" he spoke and I blushed kissing his cheek. "Get some rest now love you need it" he ordered holding my head against his chest.

As I drifted off the only thing I could hear was the sound of Seth repeating over and over again the same three words whilst caressing my cheeks softly.

"I love you"

Another chapter up!! And sorry this was so short but I really didn't know what to write in between events in the plot!!

So Sashas seems to be fine!! And Seth is upset about what happened to her!! But what will happen when the shields next on raw??!!

Please vote and comment!!

433 words