Chapter 14: Dance With Me

Start from the beginning

"Stop shooting me!" Yamato growled.

"It's what you're supposed to do!" the girl shouted back, "Come on, you're almost dead. Don't want me to beat you, do you?"

The boy began mashing the buttons harder, hoping it would do something. It didn't. He ended up losing, almost embarrassingly, making him pout and claim the game was rigged. In response, the girl ended up poking his cheek and teasing him.

"You've had more experience!" he claimed, crossing his arms.

"Aw," she teased, "You're so adorable when you get destroyed."

He began to pull on her hair in frustration, making her whimper. His hand quickly returned back to his side and was being observed by the boy. She had just been teasing him, something that most people wouldn't dare to do and yet she was still so fragile. He let out a gruff "sorry" before handing the controller back to Haru.

"5:17," Rei announced, holding up his phone for everyone to see, "Let's get ready."

"But I want to play another round," Haru pouted.

"If you get ready quickly, then you can play," Shota said, shoving a suit into his arms.

The boy hurried off, trying to be the first one done. Unfortunately, since he wasn't very good at doing things himself, he ended up being the last one done because Shota had to help him with his tie and buttons. The redhead really was like the mother of the group. When (Y/n) came out, fully changed into the dress Rei had gotten for her, they were all in formal suits, except for Yamato who was in a traditional kimono.

"You guys look great," she smiled.

"Not as wonderful as you!" Rei said, giving her a hug from behind, "You look like a princess!"

"And you look very punchable," Shota growled, "Hands off."

The blonde only continued to nuzzle the (h/c) haired girl, complimenting her on how beautiful she looked. However, he was shoved to the side by a male that began to brush and style her hair. He was extra careful not to harm or startle her by brushing out her hair too aggressively and told her to tell him if he was being too harsh. Really, it was just an excuse to get her attention away from the blonde.

"There," Yamato said, stepping back, "Now you won't get lip from anyone."

"That's the second time you've done that," she stated, "You're an only child, right? How come you can do hair so well?"

"My mother," he scoffed, ending the conversation, "Let's go."

When they walked outside, (Y/n) noticed that both Rei's motorcycle and Yamato's car were gone, replaced with a limousine. There were three men, bowing to the group. They held the doors open for them and while the others acted like this was normal, she was trying her best to follow the other's lead.

"To the Yanagi estate, correct, Master Shota?" an older man asked.

"Yes, Okura," the boy responded.

The car started its motion after the doors were closed and the girl had never felt so uncomfortable in a car. Of course, being his car, Shota wanted to make sure that she felt comfortable. He started a random conversation and in doing so, he made her feel much better to know that she didn't have to be formal around them.

When the car slowed down, she looked out of the window to see a large gate with two men standing there with stern postures and looks on their faces. They checked the car before nodded and opened the gates, letting the car through to a beautiful mansion's driveway. The men who helped them in the vehicle opened the doors once more and allowed them to step out of the car and onto the ground.