She starts the bath and adds Harry's favourite bubbles along with his rubber ducky before going into the bedroom to grab some of Harry's little items for after his bath which include fuzzy pyjamas, cosy socks, his favourite tiger striped pacifier and the most important and his most favourite item his diaper.

She sets these items down next to Harry's towel and checks the bath, cutting the water off when it's around half way as she doesn't want it to get too full as Harry can be a little vigorous when bathing and can splash water about everywhere.

"Momma?! Mommaaaa!"Tara hears the all familiar call.

"In here baby!" She shouts from the bathroom as Harry rushes into the bathroom, only in his underwear, shedding the rest of his clothes on the way to the bathroom.

"Where's all your clothes eh? Momma definitely didn't send you out of the house in only your panties?"She says pulling back the waistband of Harry's underwear, yes they're Women's underwear that she picked out for him from Victoria's Secret but Harry finds them comfortable to wear and loves embracing his feminine side.

"Hawwy nakey! Clothes gone Momma!"Harry giggles plonking himself down on Tara's lap and pressing a sloppy kiss to her cheek.

"I can see that bubs! Do you wanna take these knickers off so you can get in tubby then?"She says as Harry nods quickly pulling his underwear down his legs and kicking them off, holding onto Tara's hands to help him balance himself as he climbs into the bathtub.

"You enjoying that bubs?"Tara says as Harry splashes about happily in the tub.

"M'huh mumma! Bubbles!"Harry says grabbing a handful of bubbles and holding them out for Tara to take with a grin.

"You keep your bubbles in the tubby babes, what are you wanting to do tonight?"Tara says softly brushing back Harry's hair and grimacing as she feels the product that he's had caked in his hair today, knowing she needs to do one of Harry's most dreaded tasks aka washing his hair.

"Hmmm...da gwinch ands cuddles with mumma with my paccy"Harry says as Harry's eyes land on something behind Tara's head.

"Oh has someone spotted his paccy huh?"Tara says glancing over to the counter and seeing Harry's dummy lying on top of his pyjamas.

"M'huh Hawwy have now?"Harry says his eyes looking hopefully at Tara who chuckles nodding.

"Only if Mumma can get a big kissy though!"Tara says as Harry giggles blushing, holding Tara's cheeks with his damp hands and pressing a sloppy kiss to her lips.

Tara finds it amazing with the contrast from 'big' Harry and little Harry, big Harry has no shame and will willingly go for kisses whereas little Harry gets shy and embarrassed about kissing his Mummy.

"Thank you baby boy! Love your kisses"She praises Harry kissing his cheek and pressing his dummy between his agape lips.

"'umma! nah uh!"Harry lisps as Tara grabs a measuring jug, Harry already knowing what's about to happen.

"Your hair is all icky baby boy, Mummy is gonna give it a quick wash and then we can wash that stinky body of yours"Tara says as Harry pouts from behind his dummy.

"Hawwy's no stwinky 'umma"Harry complains as Tara gently manoeuvres him so his back is to her, telling him to tilt his head back.

"Oh I know...Mumma knows"Tara says soothingly rubbing Harry's freckled back after she dampens his hair, Harry whining and sucking harder on the dummy in his mouth.