I wanted him to scream stop, help, big me for mercy, and more.

Because that's what I did, and no one helped me. Nobody stopped my dad.

I watched as his head hit my shoe constantly and I smirked.

I went down and grabbed him by his neck banging his head against the hard floor.

He flipped us over as he started hitting me but I tried my best to block them.

My hand grabbed around his neck and I tightly squeezed his neck.

I flipped us back over and got on him continuing to choke him.

He tried to pry my hands off him, but they were glued there as I looked him dead in his face with tears running down my eyes as I continued.

Everything that happened was now released.

And I couldn't stop it, even if I wanted to.

A lil while later he stopped moving, and I let go of his neck to see his body had went limp.

He was dead.

And I killed him.

Just as I stood up I looked up and seen the whole gang looking at me.

Kentrell had that proud look on his face.

"I see you finally did it baby." he walked up to me wipping my tears and kissing my lips.

I slowly nodded my head kissing him back, but still a bit upset about what had just happened.

"That's our girl, you getting there Miry." BabyJoe smiled. "Pussy ass nigga deserved that shit." he looked down at him.

I looked down at him with so much hate in my eyes.

I didn't feel like the same me anymore.

I felt different.

The crazy part is, I didn't know what it was.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

I looked at Miry and noticed that she seemed off some.

Nahhh, something ain't right.

I grabbed ha pulling ha to me. "Aye y'all we finna head back to class."

They nodded they heads as I seen Kd dragging him around the corner.

It ain't cameras in this school so ion know what they going to do with his body.

We walked hand and hand and she looked down at her feet.

"I know something wrong with you, but hold up. Finna find out." I said and she slowly nodded ha head.

We made it back to the room and we both walked in.

I took my seat next to ha and she sat by me.

"Now you already know what I wanna know, tell me what's wrong." I looked at ha.

She nodded ha head and started typing.

I waited a little while and she slid me ha tablet.

'I didn't like the fact that I just killed someone, but I couldn't help what I did. He brought back some memories from my past, and it really shooked me a lil. And I feel different Kentrell, I don't like it. Somethings not right.'

Huh?

I'm confused.

"So you didn't like the fact that you stood up for yourself. You did what you had to do mamas, and that was good. And I noticed you different too, maybe its because you finally reached that breaking point." I said.

She nodded ha head and started typing again.

'I'm glad I reached my breaking point, but I didn't know I was gonna feel like this. I don't really like it.'

"Its okay baby, you ight. You haven't changed, you just look at the way of life a little different." I grabbed ha hands. "Trust me, you the same Miry, and you gone forever be you. Can't nobody change that."

She nodded ha head and I ran my hand across ha face giving ha a assuring smile.

She slightly smiled back and I pecked ha lips.

She worries too much.

······················
Okay cause, Miry FINALLY took up for herself?👀

I'm proud of her😁

But she feel different about it😭

I hope this book not getting boring to you guys😞