Another Video By Peter Parker:

Peter: Is it on?

Tony: Don't you know how to work your own phone?

Peter: Okay it's working. I think...

[The first thing seen is Peter walking away from the camera before sitting on the couch, the other heroes crowded around him]

Peter: *waves at the camera* Hey everyone! So we're here on behalf of the author, who should be here shortly, to announce the new cover of this story!

Shuri: The new cover was created by MarvelMultiverse. The cover will be featured at the end of this video, so until then be patient.

Clint: This is like our fourth video, and I still have no idea as to what is happening.

Tony: I'm not explaining this again. The author can do it.

Steve: Speaking of the author... *looks around awkwardly* Where is she?

Me: *climbing over the rubble of the fourth wall* I'm here! Sorry I'm late, I had to pick up a few friends.

[Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Linh Cinder and the Rampion Crew, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, America Singer, Hazel Grace Lancaster, Todd Hewitt, Viola Eade, Newt, and Nova Artino enter the frame]

Me: Okay, so now for an explanation. I am so sorry I vanished like that, but I'm back! And to apologize, I brought a few friends from other fandoms.

Ned: That was my idea.

Me: Yes it was. *Pats him on the head* Good job Ned.

Steve: Aren't you going to say congrats to the cover winner?

Me: That's another thing! Congrats to MarvelMultiverse for winning, I absolutely love this cover. I'm sorry it took so long to post it.

Tony: And we, as a team of some of your favorite characters, would also like to apologize for not being there.

Clint: I'm ordering pizza.

Thor: Yes, I agree with Stark. We send out deepest apologies for any inconvenience-

The Russo brothers: *climb over the remains of the fourth wall*

Anthony Russo: What's going on here?

Me: *looking frantically at all my beloved characters*

Anthony Russo: I think this breaks fandom law...

Me: GO AWAY ANTHONY!

Tony: What did I do?!

Me: No not you, the other one.

Tony: Okay now I'm confused...

Me: Don't worry about it. Dr. Strange?

Dr. Strange: *opens portal and the Russo brothers fall through*

Me: Where did you send them?

Dr. Strange: To the twilight fandom.

Me: That works.

Peter: Also, a little advertisement. Follow this author on Instagram @Natasha_Romanoff_3000.

Me: Yes, and send me some fan art! I've had only two fan art entries so far. If you sent me art and I haven't responded to you, just send me a message on Instagram or email me at nat.is.the.queen.of.marvel@gmail.com.

Clint: Really? That's your email?

Natasha: I like it.

Me: So do I. Moving on! From now on, I will be hosting these "videos" more often.

Shuri: for these videos, you can comment any question you'd like to ask the author or a character and We'll answer them in our next video.

Annabeth: And questions don't have to be limited to the marvel fandom! Ask any of us characters a question and we'll do our best to answer.

Me: Also, thank you guys sooooo much for all the views and votes! You guys have no idea how that motivates me as a writer. I don't deserve you guys, but still you're here. I literally cannot thank you enough for that. But what I can do is give you the Instagram usernames for some of our favorite characters.

Natasha: You can find me on Instagram at _the_real_black_widow.

Clint: I'm at _clint_barton_official

Loki: You can find me at loki_the_trickster_god.

Me: Okay, I'll let you get on with the one shots now. Have a fantastical day you guys and I love you 3000!

[The screen fades to black before the usual words appear; A Film by Peter Parker]

My New Cover: