My Way Of Saying Thank You...

Me: *sitting in my bedroom at 2:00 AM, writing fanfiction instead of sleeping*

Random Voice: Psst. Nat. Hey Nat.

Me: *looks at now empty cup of coffee* Maybe four cups of coffee wasn't a good idea...

Random Voice: Nat!!

Me: What? Who are you?

Random Voice: I'm kind of like your assistant. Sort of. *person appears*

Me: Ohhhh. Wait, why do I have an assistant?

Random voice: Because you've gotten over 132k views.

Me: WHAT?! 132K VIEWS?! *screeches in complete happiness*

My Sister: *from the other room* GO TO SLEEP! IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT!

Me: BUT I HAVE 132K VIEWS!!

My sister: GOOD FOR YOU! NOW SLEEP!

Me: SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

Me: *to the random voice* Well I guess you can stick around. An assistant could be handy... I'm gonna name you Carolyn.

Carolyn: I guess that's fine. But you should thank the readers...

Me: Oh yeah, uh huh THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH! I seriously don't know how I can thank you enough. This book started as a way to relieve stress, but now people are reading what I write! You have no idea how amazing it makes me feel to see your beautiful comments that always make my day.

Really, this is too good to be true.

Carolyn: Well, Nat, I think it is time you went to sleep. You haven't slept properly in-

Me: Carolyn?

Carolyn: Yes Ma'am?

Me: *hands her my empty coffee cup* I need more coffee. Please?

Carolyn: *sighs and leaves to get more coffee*

Me: Thanks again guys. I really wish I knew how to thank you. You deserve the world and more.

Carolyn: *brings coffee* Here you go.

Me: *proceeds to chug coffee in a matter of seconds* BACK TO WRITING!!

Me: Thanks again you guys! I larb you!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jealous much pt 2 is up next!

I larb you all!

~Nat