Spider-Pig

*sings horribly off key*

🎶Spider-pig, Spider-pig,  does whatever a Spider-pig does!🎶🎶

Helloooo! Guess who's back! So this was all Royalty_Girl_ 's idea (sorry for the wait) and I absolutely loved it. I've been working on it for a while so I hope it's not 100% terrible.

Enjoy...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It all started on Peter's 16th birthday when Clint Barton walked in to the penthouse with a cardboard box in hand, a blanket covering the top.

"Happy birthday Pete!" He exclaims, trying his best to hold on to the box. "I have a present for you!"

"What is it?!" The trend asks, jumping off the couch and sprinting toward the archer.

"I swear Clint if you got my kid a puppy I might just throw you out a window. I already told him no." Tony says, a serious look on his face.

"Relax Tony. I didn't get the kid a puppy. I got him a-"

"A PIG!!" Peter shouts, excitement in his voice. Everyone turns to Peter to find Peter lifting the small animal from the box. "It's so cute! What's her name?"

"You can name her whatever you want. She's yours."

"Really?! I'm gonna name her Kumo!"

"Kumo?" Sam asks from his seat on the couch.

"Yeah it's Japanese."

"When did you learn Japanese?"

"There's this awesome thing called Anime. Gosh Dad, get with the times."

"Barton, why would you buy my kid a pig?" Tony asks, ignoring Peter's statement.

"Because you said he couldn't have a dog. And she's a teacup pig, so she won't get very big. And pigs are actually really smart. "

"Well I'm not sure this is such a good idea..." Pepper adds in. Peter gently puts the pig back in the box before turning to his parents.

"Please mom? Dad? Let me keep her." Peter asks, his big brown doe eyes pleading. Of course no one can say no to Peter.

"I guess you can keep her. But you Have to take care of her." Tony answers.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" Peter shouts, pulling his dad into a hug before doing the same to his mother. "You're the best parents ever!"

"Yeah yeah. Now go take care of your pig." Peter just gives a childish smile before running back to his new friend.

-----------------------------

Over the following weeks the entire team falls in love with a certain pet. It started when Tony entered the common room to find Clint and Peter sitting on the couch watching a movie and eating popcorn, Kumo sitting between them.

"What's going on and why is the pig on my couch?" Tony asks.

"Kumo is watching Star Wars with us." Peter replies before shoving more popcorn into his mouth.

"Okay, well why is Kumo on my couch?"

"Because she doesn't like the floor." Clint replies.

"Yeah Dad. She wanted to sit with us. Now shush, this is her favorite part." Tony just gives a sigh before retiring to his lab to work on his latest project.