Career Day

🙋Hey! I'm sorry this took so long. I was snowed in and I didn't have Wi-Fi. I hope you all can forgive me. So to apologize for that I have given you not one, not two, but THREE NEW CHAPTERS! I hope they're all okay.

NoWayBro28 here's your request. I hope you all like it, and don't forget to leave great comments!!

(°〰°)

Peter taps his pen against the old wooden desk as he tries his best to pay attention. English has never been his favorite class and his class is supposed to read Great Expectations, the most boring book known to man.

He's supposed to read the book, answer questions, and wrote an essay, but honestly Peter will probably use SparkNotes to do it all. He started listening only when his English teacher, Ms. Storm, said she had an announcement to make.

"Alright everyone, before you go I want to remind you about career day this week. As high school students you each need to think about what you want to do once you graduate. So we want you to invite a parent, an Aunt, an Uncle, or a Grandparent to come and talk about their jobs and career choices." Peters heart skips a beat as he thinks about it.

Who's he going to bring? He already knows May won't go because not only is she working all week, but she thinks her job isn't good enough. As a waitress, she feels like it isn't much of a career choice.

Maybe he could ask Tony? No. He's probably too busy. He'll probably just tag along with Ned and his mom the entire time. His mom is a doctor at the ER so odds are she's gonna be there.

Ms. Storm dismisses the class and the students file out of the classroom, rushing to get home after a long day. Ned and Peter are the last to leave the classroom as Ned talks about his new Lego set and his vacation in a few weeks. Ned had offered for Peter to come with them, but it was a family vacation and Peter didn't want to be a nuisance.

After they're outside and free from prison, they say goodbye as Ned walks to his mom's car that's waiting for him. Peter waves one more time before starting the walk towards the tower.

Mr. Stark had bought the tower back and the Avengers moved back in. It's only temporary, until Peter graduates. With May and Peter living with them now, it allows Peter to stay at Midtown until he graduates next year. After that they'll all move to the compound permanently.

When he gets to the tower he goes directly to the elevator, ready to go to his room and get ready for patrol. When he gets to the common area Clint and Natasha are sitting in the floor facing the TV, game controllers in their hands and a bowl of popcorn between them.

Peter moves to sit on the couch behind them before getting out his Chemistry homework and setting it on the coffee table. May and Tony had set a policy of sorts if he wanted to continue being Spider-Man. Home-work done before patrol, back for dinner on school nights and a midnight curfew on the weekends.

"No fair!" Clint exclaims.

"How is that not fair?" Natasha responds.q peter gives them a questioning look but before he can ask, Steve walks in and asks for him.

"What are you two fighting about now?"

"Nat keeps cheating." Peter just tunes out the rest of the conversation as he finishes up his homework and throws everything back in his bag. Leaving his stuff where it is, he dashes to get ready for patrol. Minutes later he's swinging through Queens, helping the little guy. Little does he know that the Avengers have a plan of their own...