A Return- A Video By Peter Parker

*the screen shows me, standing in the midst of all of our beloved characters. I totally haven't been crying due to the insane amount of love, kindness, comments, and support from all of you*

Me: *dramatic pose* I'M BACK!!!! And I've missed you all so much! I hope you can forgive me for my absence, and I hope to bring you new content filled with laughter, tears, and an escape from the chaotic world we live in today.

Peter: And we've missed you too!! *Peter waves excitedly at the camera, and Shuri does the same*

Harley: I wasn't sure I wanted to come back, but the author promised us new adventures with no trauma this time.

Me: *cough* I never said that Exactly...

Harley: What??

Me: I promised fun new adventures...

Harley: So there will be trauma??

Tony: Chill out kid, we always end up okay in the end anyway. Otherwise we wouldn't even be here.

Me: Anyway, I'm here to say that I've missed you all, I've missed making content, and I'm so glad to be back. I finished my first semester in college, with all A's-

Clint: It's because you have no social life.

Me: You right. But I have Jesus so it evens out.

Natasha: And you have us.

Me: *nods* exactly. And our AMAZING audience. I'll let you move on from this and read the next chapter which I should have posted shortly, but I want to end it by saying thank you. It's been an insane few years writing for you all on here, and I hope to continue to do this for many years to come. Hopefully my time management skills will have improved enough that I can do both wattpad and school, because I've missed this more than I can explain. I love you all my amazing arachnids!! And I'm thankful for each and every one of you. May you have an excellent reading experience and an even better day.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

~Nat