Under The Mask

Sorry for the late update. I finally managed to write something. I had trouble writing this one so it really isn't that good, but its better than nothing. So here it is...

Requested by SanneB04 I hope I did okay. It isn't my best, but I tried.

-------------------------------------------

Peter had planned to spend the weekend with MJ and Ned, and maybe hang out in the lab with Tony. Peter and May were planning on going to the movies together, but noooooo.

He just had to get kidnapped.

Nothing ever seems to happen the way he wants it too.

***FLASHBACK***

Peter sits on the edge of a building, his legs dangling off the edge. He had been on patrol for the past two hours and nothing had really happened. Other than the usual muggings he stopped, things had been quiet. He was just about to home for the night when he hears it.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

Peter doesn't hesitate. He jumps off the side of the building, shoots a web, and begins swinging through the city. He follows the voice until he comes to an empty street. It's odd, because it's New York. The streets should never be this quiet.

"Well hello bug boy..." A voice sounds from behind him. He spins around to see a figure emerging from the shadows.

"Who are you?" The teen asks.

"That isn't important. I only have one thing to say to you Spider-Man."

"What?"

"Goodnight."

Just as his Spider-sense warns him Peter feels a sharp pain in his neck, and he's out before he hits the ground.

***FLASHBACK OVER***

The young hero leans his head back and takes a deep breath before assessing his situation. He's still wearing in his Spider-Man suit, but his web-shooters are missing and his mask is gone.

He's tied down to a chair and his mind is still clouded. Any attempt at escape is futile, as he's still weak from the drugs in his system. Once he realizes he can't escape, he tries something else. The idea is stupid, but he tries it anyway.

"HEEYYYY! MR. BAD GUY! YOU THERE?!" He gets no response. "MR. CRIMINAL?!"

The door swings open and a man steps inside. Peter almost laughs at how un-intimidating this man actually is. He's incredibly chubby, incredibly short, and he waddles when he walks.

"Spider-Man. Glad to see you're finally awake." Despite his disadvantage, Peter makes an attempt at his usual banter.

"Hey Mr. Bad dude. How are things in munchkin land?"

"I recommend keeping your mouth shut you insignificant little bug." The man's face is bright red and his eyes are full of anger.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that I thought The Penguin was a DC villain. Sorry, wrong Cinematic Universe."

"No more warnings bug."

Suddenly Peter feels a fierce and powerful shock moving through his body, causing him to scream in pain.

"W-What the frickity frack was that?" Peter mumbles quietly.

"It's a little something my agents picked up." He holds up a small metal disk in one hand and an odd looking remote in the other. "This little device managed to bring down the god of Thunder himself. We have several of them, and right now you have at least three attached to you. That little shock was just one. You can only imagine the pain of all three."