Q&A and Announcement

Okay, first the answers to the Q&A.

Polaroidaesthetics18 asked: Have you seen Endgame?

Answer: No I have not. And I'm terrified.

madi_lind asked: Do you have any tips for new writers?

Answer:  Practice makes perfect. And don't focus on being a writer, because that can make it seem more difficult than it actually is. If you love to write, then write.

StarWolf479 asked: Do you remember the first person to comment on your story, and if you do who was it?

Answer: Yes I do. turtlelover3659 I thank you for reading my story, and for being one of my first readers.

BlackAndBitter asked: If you could have one super power what would it be?

Answer: The ability to write faster and neve fe get stuck with writers block. That would be amazing.

This_MARVELous_world asked: what's your favorite stan lee cameo?

Answer: I loved his cameo in Captain Marvel.  It hurt my heart, but I still loved it.

AthenaDelilah asked: Do you have any song recommendations? And what's the weirdest/funniest/dumbest thing that you have ever done?

Answer: I recommend anything by AJR. Or Panic! At the Disco.

And the dumbest thing I've ever done, I was trying to be all awesome and walk down the stairs, and I got distracted. I then forgot that I was half way down the steps and proceeded to walk like I was on level ground. I went tumbling down and then slid across the floor and hit the washing machine. I was fine, and ended up laughing until I cried. (Robinsloane you should remember this)

ChildOfChaos714 asked: What inspired you to write Irondad and spiderson Fanfiction? And how did you get into the marvel fandom?

Answer: I read some Irondad and spiderson Fanfiction and I just loved it. And I love the father/son relationship so I decided to write some of my own. 

And I've been in the fandom since 2008. My dad took me to see the first Ironman in theaters,  and I've been hooked every since. I am now a devoted fan.

Kailucy asked: If you could time travel to any decade which decade would it be and why?

Answer: I don't really know. I'd like to go to the 90's. I was born in 2002, so the 90s never happened to me. I don't really know why I want to. The 90s had better music. And better TV shows.

03415926piofmath asked: Who is your favorite mcu character and which movie is your favorite?

Answer: I love Ironman. And I'd say the first Avengers movie is my favorite one.

Now, for the announcement.

I'm asking that you don't comment anything that could spoil endgame!!!!

I have not seen it! And I know people who can't watch it yet. I will let you know when Endgame is available for discussion.

Thank you for your time and I'm sorry that this wasn't a chapter. I'm working on jealous much pt. 2, but I've been really busy.

I think that was everything. Let me know if I missed your question. You guys can keep up the questions and I'll answer them as I go along the book.

I larb you all my amazing arachnids,

Nat