He sighed knowing what she wanted to ask him, "Cora, I didn't call you because I needed to think and accept the idea of me becoming a father. I'm sorry if I got you worried, it wasn't my goal, at all. I wasn't ready for that and I had to just be with myself to get my thoughts together and to think about a plan and my future. Now, it's not about me anymore. It's kinda hard to think that you're going to change everything in your life because of a...baby. And I was scared also. I had never been a father before so..."

Cora kissed his cheek, "Everything is going to be alright." She reassured him. Then her stomach groaned, "Uh...Do you have food ? " She asked smiling innocently.

He smirked, then got up. He went to his closet and took one of his t-shirts that had the USA flag on it and a pair of basketball short, that he put on.

"Come with me, I'm gonna show you the kitchen." He handed her the t-shirt, waited for her to dress in it and then held his hand out for her to grab it. 

His kitchen was cleaned. The furniture were black, except for the refrigerator that was white. It was not a big kitchen, but it wasn't too little neither. Cora was wondering if he was not a neat freak because everything was perfectly at its place, "So, what do you want ? I can make you a sandwich." Cora shook her head. That was not what she was craving for. 

"Uh...Do you have cookies ? " Kalvin nodded his head, "And mustard ? " He frowned getting these two things out anyway. Cora grinned and almost snatched it out his hands. She opened the packets of cookies, took one and put mustard on it , then ate it. 

Kalvin made a grimace at the combination, "What the heck Cora ? You're gonna be sick." 

She fanned him off enjoying the food, "No, I won't. It's just pregnancy cravings, don't worry." 

"Okay...So, you're gonna act weird during nine months ? " He asked curiously. 

She shrugged, "Depends." Was her answer.

"Depends on what ? "

"All pregnancy are not the same." 

"Wh-" Suddenly the doorbell rang. It was ringing a bit too much for his liking. Who could it be this time ? It could be anybody. Kalvin rolled his eyes annoyed and went to answer the door. He opened without looking through the peephole. A bad habit he needed to change as soon as possible.

"Mum ? What th-" He didn't even finish his sentence and closed the front door immediately. Why was she back and did she want now ? And Cora was in the kitchen ! He couldn't and mainly didn't want his crazy mother to meet Cora just yet. Plus, she was mad, so it wasn't going to be a good time. 

He ran in the kitchen, "Cora come with me." He took her hand and led her in his bathroom. Cora just had the time to grab her cookies before to be dragged in an unknown room. She looked around and saw a toilet, shower and sink. She realized where she was then.

"Why am I here ? " She asked confused.

"Listen, just stay here, please. Don't get out, except if I come back. And if you hear a female's voice...Uh...hide in the shower or behind the door. Okay ? It's not going to last too long, I promise." He said quickly and left.