He continued to place kisses on her and soon his hot tongue had joined his fingers. He sucked on her clit in circles for a moment, before to get in also. Kalvin did it, sending chills through her entire body, until Cora came in his mouth. He loved the taste of her juice. It was exotic, obsessive and unique. He could spend hours eating her. He was sure that he could survive if she was his only meal. 

Suddenly, Cora turned them around and got on top of him. She was tired to wait for the big show and wanted him inside her as soon as possible. It was interesting. A couple of minutes ago she wanted to choke him and now she wanted his dick. She didn't know if she was acting this way because of her hormones or if she was just crazy. This, shouldn't be happening right now, but it was anyways. 

She positioned herself correctly for his tool to slid in her pussy and as soon as she felt it inside, she began to ride him like there was no tomorrow. At first, she took her time and went slowly for both of them to enjoy the contact of their bodies being together. 

"Oh shit ! Cora, what are you doing to me ? " Kalvin loved the fact that she decided to take control. It was really attractive and turned him on even more. 

She smirked at him, "You saw nothing yet, boo." She said going a bit faster.

.

.

.

"Wow ! " Kalvin exclaimed after their fourth and long round. He didn't know she had all of that energy in her. And that she was that flexible too. And a big freak. Well he had discovered others parts of Cora he didn't except to find out. She was just amazing. 

"I'm so tired." Cora said after she caught her breath back. She had a great time with Kalvin, but she hadn't forgotten why she came here in the first place. They had to talk. They needed a plan. And mainly she needed to know if he was in it with her or not. 

He chuckled, "Yes, me too. You can rest here if you want." Usually, Kalvin was always leaving after he got what he wanted, but with Cora it was a total different story. First off, she was the first and only female he brought to his condo. Normally, he was always making sure to go to the woman's place and not his. The night they met, he hadn't done it on purpose though. He hadn't even realized that he had a woman in his condo until now. And plus, he was letting her stay there with him after the sex. Cora was not like the others. He stared at her getting comfortable in his bed. Even if her hair was a real mess and she wasn't wearing make-up, she was still the most beautiful female he had never seen in his all life. He wondered if it felt like that to wake up next to her. To be mesmerized by her beauty. If she was as pretty as she was now in the morning. 

"Why are you staring at me ? Do I have something on my face ? " Cora asked slightly embarrassed. 

He shook his head and beamed, "No, you have nothing on your face. I...You..I...You're just really beautiful, that's all." He answered biting on his lips.

Cora's cheeks reddened, "Thanks." She said and hid her face behind the duvet. 

Kalvin chuckled, "I already saw you blushing, so no need to hide." He said uncovering her face. 

Then the was silence between them, "Uh...Kalvin, are you...you know...we have this baby coming....and uh...are you uh..." Why was she so nervous for all of sudden ?