S: Anika hume aaj hi jana hai!

A: Aa rahi hoon!

She yelled from upstairs.

S: You were telling the same since half an hour..Aur kitn..

He stopped as he saw her coming downstairs in the dress he had choosen for her. She looked ethereal even in the simple outfit.

Anika's look:

A: Chale?

S: Looking beautiful!

A: Thanks!

S: To be frank, you are looking too hot today! Mera man hi nahi hai bahar jaane ka!

A(blushy smile): Shivaay..

S(mimicking her): Kyaa?

A: We need to go! Chaliye..

Holding her hand in his, both moved towards his car. He was driving and she enjoyed the outer view.

A: Aap ne bataya nahi ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

S: Well I said its a surprise!

Anika pouted and looked away. He giggled and locked their fingers and continued focusing on the road. She smiled looking at their hands. They reached Mount Stromlo Observatory, a famous planetarium. She looked confused.

S: I know your love for moon & stars..So thought why not we do star gazing!

Anika smiled. Both of them entered inside and they spent a good time learning some science and watching stars through telescope. Later he had taken her to a famous restaurant and Anika enjoyed everything completely. They even danced to a romantic number on his request. The day had ended perfectly.

*****

Next evening,

Anika was waiting for him in living area. She had this wide smile on her face after she got a idea to move close to him. She once again moved to kitchen to make sure everything was perfectly cooked or not. When the door bell rang, she literally ran towards the door and opened it. Shivaay saw her breathing heavily and cupped her face.

S: Kya hua? You okay?

A: Yes..Get in!

Once he got freshened up, he saw Anika was placing flowers in the vase on the table. They were having their dinner and she was smiling crazily all the while.

S: Anika? Are you fine?

A(still smiling): Yes!

S: Why are you smiling like this?

A: No..nothing happened..Just remembered something! Shivaay, can I take Leo to my room tonight! He usually sleeps in your room right..

S: Okay!

And after they had their dinner, Shivaay helped her with the dishes and moved back to their rooms.

*****

Half an hour later,

Shivaay heard the door knock when he was about to sleep after completing his work. He opened the door to see Anika holding Leo in her arms.

S: What happened?

A: Shivaay, see what Leo had done..I was drinking water and Leo jumped on me! And guess what, water fell on the bed and it got drenched.

S: Don't worry! You can sleep here tonight..

A: You know I even thought to sleep on couch but it was so small an..

S(cut her): Anika, its okay..You can sleep here today! Why didn't you sleep till now?

A: Woh..woh..N.Ne..Neha called me! She got some problem regarding work!

S: Why did she call you now? It's already night..

A: Shivaay, if you forgot we are not in India..There is lot of time difference between Kolkata and Canberra!

S: Yeah..forgot that..Anyways, sleep..its late!

She nodded moving towards the bed. When she lied down, she saw Shivaay moving towards couch with a pillow and comforter in his hand.

A: Shivaay, aap..

S: I don't want you to feel uncomfortable..It's okay I can manage.

A: Shivaay woh couch bohot chota hai! You can sleep on bed.

S: Is it okay with you?

A: Yes..

He moved towards the bed and she turned her back towards him. She smiled widely thinking her plan worked. On the other hand, he was smiling too.

S(in mind): Tadibaaz ladki! Itna drama karne ki kya zaroorat thi? She should have told me that she is okay to share a room..My nautanki queen!

He too slept being tired not knowing both of them were going to have the best sleep after ages.

*****

Shivaay opened his eyes to see her sleeping peacefully with her head on his chest. Half of her body was on him. Their legs were tangled and his hand is on her waist holding her in his embrace tightly. He smiled seeing their position. Kissing her forehead, he tried to get up but her hold was so strong on him.

S: Anika wake up na..Its morning!

While the lady khumbkaran didn't pay any heed. He too wanted to stay like this but he needs to go to office. She stirred when sunlight fell on her. Taking this as chance, he made her lie on the bed properly. He kissed her cheek and left to get ready. Anika got up in a while and heard sounds from washroom.

Smiling to herself she got up and moved to her room. But this question was disturbing her. She did manage yesterday but for how long can she lie to him. She wants to move in his room but doesn't want to give up on her ego.

A: Think Anika..Waise you have whole day to think..Lets prepare Shivaay's espresso for now!

She immediately rushed to kitchen and started to prepare breakfast along with espresso. Shivaay moved towards her taking her in a back hug. She gasped.

S: Had good sleep last night?

Anika blushed and arched her neck to give him more room.

S: What's for menu?

A: Aloo puri!

S: Hmm..not bad.

A: You go and sit down..I will arrange breakfast!

S: I am hungry!

A: Haan toh jaiye..Mein abhi aayi!

S: But not for food!

He kissed her neck making her shudder.

A: Shivaay...leave!

S: Unromantic wife!

He took the bowls to dining and she followed. After having breakfast together, Shivaay took his file and moved to exit. She followed him. But he turned back and she raised her eyebrows asking what happened. He pecked her cheek.

S: Bye..And..Get used to this also!

He turned to go.

A: What do you mean ki get used to this also?

S: I hope you are smart enough to find it Anika!

He left and then she understood what he meant. She slapped her forehead.

A: He found out my intention behind yesterday's act! Mein bhi na..

She covered her face in her palms with a shy smile never leaving her face.

*****