twenty four.

third pov

After Y/N was repeatedly told to stay in bed for a day or two, she was discharged from the hospital again.

Her friends Jungkook and Taehyung had come to pick her up since Hobi had his bakery to look over.

They came in a pair, always cheering her up whenever she felt unsettled. Yet this time, whatever they said or tried doing, her gut still felt that there was something wrong inside.

She was disappointed. Disappointed that her boyfriend wasn't there for her.

She wondered where he was that was so important to not pick up the calls he received.

She was worried.

He was in bed. With a woman he had been sleeping with for months now. His phone rang one, then twice, yet he didn't give a care in the world to it-only to the woman in bed with him.

The phone calls stopped after two, but he didn't know that the unknown number was the hospital calling, but it didn't matter to him, either.

Yet, there he was, still in bed with the woman he had found to be bewildering in bed, and out of bed.

He didn't give a care to what he had done to her. The guilt he felt was temporary, and he knew the moment he left Madison's apartment was when he was going to break up with his girlfriend.

He had already been sleeping with someone else for awhile, even before the accident-but lucky for him, her memory was wiped.

Nothing was holding him back now. If the doctor told her first, so be it-he would be free, finally.

Jimin didn't feel free. He felt captured in a lie. A lie that could and would ruin everything once she found out.

The lie was eating up at him. Every smile, every laugh, even every glance she gave him hit him like a bullet. It was like a facade he had put up.

He knew all the smiles and laughs would only last for a short while. The lie was bound to come out.

He knew he couldn't lose her though, he didn't want for everything he felt for her to go into the drain, like it was nothing.

His heart was heavy, and he regretted not telling her in the first place.

In a way, they all felt wrong.

shorter chapterand something new!

shorter chapter
and something new!

- <3, tina.

[UNEDITED]

happy holidays all around!merry christmas, happy hanukah, to whatever youcelebrate !!

merry christmas, happy
hanukah, to whatever you
celebrate !!