eleven.

your pov

"Y/N!" A loud voice echoed inside of my room. I snapped my head, finding Dr. Kim Seokjin coming in with a ball. I tilted my head, confused at what we were going to do.

"Your arm looks good now that it's out of its cast, can you move it in any way?" Dr. Seokjin asked as he shuffled near my bed. I looked down at my hand, trying to do what I used to and move my fingers, palm-anything. I only got a small little movement in my index and middle finger.

I shook my head after a few moments of trying and constant frustration. "It's okay, I didn't expect you to be able to do a lot. That was a quite good start, though. It's required to put your hand in a splint or cast for a few weeks before moving it around to get used to your daily routine."

He paused before continuing. "Now, I just wanted to tell you before we start that these few months are going to be quite tough for you. You're going to first need to regain function for your right hand, and then you will need to regain strength in your leg. Luckily, you can still move your legs-but they're quite weak. Please have a support system with you, because it will be very hard for you." Dr. Seokjin said, looking at me with sincerity.

I nodded my head. "How can I regain my the function in my hand?" I looked down at my dominant hand as I asked, wondering if my handwriting would ever look the same again.

"I'm going to be here every few days now-not to make it sound creepy. I'm going to monitor your hand and see it's mobility. I'm also going to place a ball into your hand and see how close you can get to grabbing it." I nodded. "It's going to go on until you have full function in your hand-but during the time I'm not in your hospital room, you should be resting your hand." I nodded again in understanding.

"Now, I'm going to place this ball into your palm." He held up a red ball the size of a tennis ball. "Do not rush yourself, do not strain yourself. Try your best to grab the ball."

Dr. Seokjin placed the ball into my right hand and immediately I tried to grab it as he stood there in silence, watching me. I didn't realize how hard it was until I realized that I couldn't move anything. It felt paralyzed.

I couldn't seem to move my fingers like earlier as I grew frustrated. Looking at my left hand, I used it as an example as of how I moved my fingers. The harder I tried to move my fingers on the damaged hand, it still wouldn't work.

I continued looking at the red ball as I tried to move my fingers. It was to the point to where my left fist was clenched as time went on. "Y/N, don't strain yourself." Dr. Seokjin said, but I didn't listen to him as I grew exhausted.

Instead of my fingers grabbing onto it, the ball fell out of my hands and into the floor. "Goddamnit!" I exclaimed, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"It's okay to not get it right the first time, Y/N. It is the first day, anyways-and there's much more time to go. I know you want to leave this horrid hospital, but you have to get better before you leave." Dr. Seokjin said. He talked to me in a... fatherly way, and it only made me frown more.

Dr. Seokjin picked the ball up from the ground and instead of placing it back into my hands, he put it into his pocket. "That's really all for now. I'll come back in a few days and see your progress then." He nodded to me as he turned his back.

"Oh and," he paused, turning to look at me.

"I hope you won't be too nerve ous next time I come by." He sent new a wink before leaving the room laughing like a... windshield wiper? I sighed, unable to laugh. I've been laying here for a few weeks yet my arm still decides to not make any progress.

I stared at my hand blankly in its' temporary cast. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be staying here, but I don't want it to take forever. I have things to do, and people to find.

Biting my lip, I still didn't understand why he had left-and it's worse that I can't remember anything. The doctor said I'd slowly remember, but nothing is coming to me.

I took the cast off, continuing to stare at my hand. Slowly, I tried to send a message from my brain to my hand, but it didn't move a centimeter. It was like my hand wasn't even a part of me, and instead it was just extra baggage I'd have to carry.

Closing my eyes, I continued to force my fingers to work-but as hard as I tried, nothing worked. I took my functioning hand and tried to hold my right up, but it weighed like a ton. The harder I tried to move it, the more I seemed to have strained myself-but I didn't care. I just needed to get out of here.

I broke a sweat, not realizing that instead of the tingling that's usually there, strikes of pain shot up my arm and into my body. I grunted, trying to shift in my bed as the pain continued shooting up my body. "Gahh!" I groaned out in pain, my head hitting against the bed.

The pain didn't seem to pause as it continued for what felt like hours. It was horrible, and it was something I wouldn't wish on my enemy. Not even Daeshim.

Unable to take it anymore, I pressed the red button that was next to my bed, signaling for help. I continued groaning, which almost turned to screams before Dr. Park appeared at my bedside. "Miss Ahn?" His eyes widened as he saw the cast that wasn't on my arm. My veins bulged as I tried to contain the groans that wanted to come out.

Dr. Park rubbed his neck before I ripped out another shrill-like noise. He rushed to my hand, taking out a vaccine as he injected it into my body. Soon, the pain faded-and so did my vision.

"I'm sorry that you're hurting," were the last words I could hear before my world turned black.

what do you think jimin
meant when he said that?

do you understand why Y/N
would do that to herself?

- <3, tina

[UNEDITED]