twenty three.

your pov

I woke up to the suffocating smell of the hospital. The place that had become my home for six months-although I hated it. The room was silent apart from my breathing as the heart monitor continued to beep.

At least I'm alive.

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by the bright sight of lights as I squinted in response.

I searched around, my eyes trailing from one photo frame to the next, as well as examining the walls around me.

My eyes wandered, searching for something. The something wasn't there. Instead, I found the brunette-haired doctor sitting in one of the chairs across the room. The man sat cross armed as his head was tilted down, he was sleeping.

 The man sat cross armed as his head was tilted down, he was sleeping

I kept my eyes on him, wondering why he was in my room. I hadn't wished for him the know about what had happened, but judging by how he's here at this moment, he most likely does.

I used my elbows, trying to prop myself up to get a drink of water, but the pitcher and cup was all the way on the other side. I realized how much of a light sleeper he was when I was reaching over to grab the pitcher, almost falling in the process.

He mumbles something before his eyes widened and he jumped from the chair, immediately coming over and grabbing the pitcher and filling the cup. "Don't strain yourself," Jimin said. His tone was stern, but in a way he seemed concerned, too.

I examined his features-his hair ruffled, his lips pulled into a straight line, and his usual smile wasn't present anymore. I frowned, looking down at my lap as I fidgeted with my fingers. I don't know what I did wrong.

"Jimin?" I whispered. I looked up at him as he immediately snapped his attention at me, his eyes becoming worrisome before the sternness quickly replaced it. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I asked quietly.

"You," he paused. "You worry me too much," his eyes softened at his answer. I blinked a couple of times, tilting my head in confusion. Is this what he was mad for?

"You just got out of the hospital, Y/N. It's been less than one month and you're already back into a place that had given you so many nightmares. I had gotten a call from your friend saying that you had gone unconscious and do you know how worried I was when I heard that?" He asked as I stayed quiet. "Your face was pale, your body was motionless-it was terrifying, Y/N," he whispered. At this point he was standing next to my bed while he spoke as his hand was placed on the side bed frame.

"I'm sorry, I just, I had a lot to think about," I said vaguely. Although I was being honest, I didn't know if Jimin had been lying to me-so I kept my guard up, I had to distance myself.

"That 'nothing matches up',right?" He asks. My eyes widen as he stared at me, knowing my answer. How did he know? "Your friend told me on the phone," He referred to Hobi. I let out a long sigh, damn it Hobi.