A New Love and A New Training Regimen

"O-Ouma-kun?" "Hey, Kiiboy! Mind if I come in?" "N-No, go ahead." Ouma sat down comfortably on the big sofa chair, while Kiibo just sat on his bed. "So, a-are you still upset with me?" Kiibo asked nervously. "Nope." Ouma replied bluntly while staring at the ceiling. "I'm-" Kiibo got interrupted when Ouma threw the pillow that was on the sofa chair at his face, and when it fell down, Ouma already jumped at his lap and hugged him really tightly. Kiibo was surprised at what Ouma just did, but hugged him back just as tight, and started "crying". Ouma also started to tear up, and did his best to keep them from flowing out, but failed pretty quickly. "I l-love you.. but I'm s-scared of y-you..!" Ouma choked from the tears. "I know y-you are... I'm sorry, Ouma-kun..." Kiibo choked as well. "I can't be as comfortable around you as much a-anymore..! I-I don't know when you might get m-mad..! But even so, I don't w-want to leave you..!" Ouma exclaimed in agony and frustration. "I'm sorry... I'm very sorry, Ouma-kun... I-I promise I'll try to be more sensitive and p-patient.." Kiibo tried to assure while Ouma hugged him even tighter out of relief, and a mix of joy and (mostly) sadness. By that time, Kiibo was mostly calm already, but Ouma was a crying mess. Even when Kiibo loosened his hold on him, Ouma didn't budge at all. Kiibo gently stroked his hair while he kept crying, and even kissed the top of his head at some point. A few seconds after that kiss, Ouma suddenly lifted his head and aggressively kissed Kiibo right on the lips. Kiibo was very much shocked, but instead of pushing him away, he just melted into it, and even started to kiss back. Even then, Ouma was still crying and his breath hitched once in a while. They both eventually pulled away at the same time, and Kiibo was surprised to see that the look in Ouma's eyes was very distressed and anxious: something no one would have expected to see from him. Kiibo leaned in to kiss him again, and Ouma gladly kissed back. It started off as something innocent and cute at first, until Ouma suddenly put his tongue into Kiibo's mouth, which made him gasp and moan at the same time. By then, Ouma had stopped crying and was only focused on Kiibo and their heated kiss. Before it got too out of hand, he pulled away for both of their sakes, even though he wanted to keep going. "We can save the rest for next time~." he teased. Kiibo was too stunned to reply, and had become a blushing mess thanks to him. Ouma hugged Kiibo once again, but much more gently this time, and Kiibo gladly returned the hug. After a long minute or two, Ouma finally let go and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Kiiboy." before getting up and heading to the door. "Goodnight, Ouma-kun." "Goodnight." Ouma replied with a gentle smile before closing the door.

That night, both of them were able to sleep really well for the first time in quite a long time, and actually looked forward to the next day.

At a little past 9 AM, Kiibo woke up and immediately headed to the bathroom to freshen up already, instead of laying in bed for a few extra minutes, like he usually does. While getting ready for the day, he realized he and Ouma never agreed to meet up or anything, so he went to the dining hall on his own. After breakfast, he decided to walk around the courtyard and lay down on the grass somewhere for a while.

A few minutes later, he noticed someone approaching him, and it was none other than Ouma. "Hey, Kiiboy! Can I join you?" he asked cheerfully. Kiibo nodded and moved a little to give Ouma space. Ouma comfortably laid next to him and crossed his hands behind his head. "Are we, er, back to normal now..?" Kiibo asked awkwardly. "Hmm... I guess so." Ouma replied. Kiibo smiled at first, but then it slowly turned into a little smirk. "So what was that kiss last night then?" Kiibo asked mischievously. Ouma blushed faintly, hardly enough for Kiibo to notice, but kept smiling and replied, "It was just the heat of the moment.~" Even Kiibo wouldn't have fallen for a lie like that, not after how passionate and intense Ouma was the night before. "I know you're lying." Kiibo retorted. "Aww, it was that obvious, huh?" Silence fell between them for a short moment until he continued, "Ok, ya got me.. I like you, Kiiboy." Kiibo was speechless, wide eyed, and had no idea what to say. "O-Ouma-kun, I-" "I won't pressure you to give me a response right now, and if you don't feel the same way then-" Kiibo interrupted him with a sudden kiss, which surprised Ouma, but also made him smile uncontrollably. The kiss was long, but sweet, and sometime in between, Kiibo wrapped his hands around Ouma's waist, and Ouma's arms around Kiibo's shoulders. When they pulled away for air, Kiibo gazed into Ouma's eyes and said, "I love you, Ouma-kun." "Hahaha! So the robot can feel love, huh?" Ouma teased. "Hey, that's-" Ouma interrupted him by giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "I'm kidding, Kiiboy~! I love you too!" They both hugged for a while before going to Kiibo's room to watch a movie before having lunch.