Study!

(10 days later)
"Midterms are coming up in 3 days, guys! Have you all started studying yet?" Monokuma asked the students during homeroom period. Nobody cared nor replied to Monokuma. "Ok then, why don't I just give you all a little tip, or warning perhaps." Monokuma added. Everyone began to pay attention and listened intently to Monokuma's next words. "Since there are only 4 tests, if you fail 2 or more of them, you'll have to go through a punishment." "What's the punishment supposed to be?!" Momota panicked. "Pupupu, I'm not telling you guys, so you all better work hard!" Monokuma replied sinisterly. "Tch, that's unfair..." Ryoma muttered. "Oh? But if I tell you guys, you might be way too pressured to pass. See? I'm just looking after your mental states." Monokuma explained. Everyone then fell silent. "Any questions? Violent reactions? No? Alright. Homeroom is dismissed." Monokuma said as walked out of the classroom. A minute later, Monotaro and Monophanie, their Social Studies teachers, dashed in the classroom. "Good bearning, guys!" Monotaro and Monophanie greeted simultaneously. "Are you all ready to start the day off with Social Studies?!" Monophanie asked energetically. "Yeah! Hype it up!" Monotaro exclaimed.

(After school: Ouma's dorm room)
"Ouma-kun, are you nervous for the midterms?" Kiibo asked. "Hmm...not really. Why? Are you?" Ouma asked. "Y-yeah, a bit..." Kiibo replied sullenly. "Ehh? Is it because of that punishment Monokuma mentioned?" Ouma teased. "Erm...y-yeah...?" Kiibo replied as he looked away from Ouma. "Huh...?" Ouma said in a sarcastic, deep voice. "I thought you were striving to be one of the greatest heroes?" Ouma added. "Yeah, but I don't know what to expect if I don't pass the tests. I'm too pressured to study well." Kiibo explained as his eyes began to tear up from stress and worry. "Worrying about the future isn't the priority of a true hero. Focus on the present, and what you can do to prevent the worst from happening." Ouma said in a serious tone. Kiibo's face lit up, and stopped tearing up as he acknowledged the truth within Ouma's words. Ouma, satisfied with what he'd done, smiles to himself.

(3 days later: 1st day of exam)
In the morning, everyone gathered at gym for some announcements from Monokuma. "Good morning, everyone! I hope you all studied and rested well! So for the tests, most of you guys will be separated into different areas within the school. Please check the list of your room assignments on the left over there later. If you finish answering the test early, you may leave your test paper in the room or area and leave. Either me or one of the Monokubs will get them. We have also placed cameras in your assigned rooms or area, in case any of you decide to cheat, hmm? Any questions? No? Good. Now please check your room assignments then proceed there within 20 minutes." Monokuma explained before dashing out of the gym. "Why does he always need to run off like that...?" Yumeno wondered. "He's not harming us in any way, so we'll be safe." Chabashira replied. "Are you guys just gonna stand around all day or what?! We've got the exams in a while, fucking airheads!" Iruma exclaimed. They all checked their room assignments on the whiteboard Monokuma left.

Room Assignments:

Akamatsu Kaede - Gym
Amami Rantaro - Backyard
Chabashira Tenko - Music Room
Gokuhara Gonta - Dojo
Harukawa Maki - Dining Hall
Iruma Miu - Classroom 2-B
Kiibo - Classroom 1-B
Momota Kaito - Courtyard
Ouma Kokichi - Classroom 1-A
Ryoma Hoshi - Art Room
Saihara Shuichi - Dining Hall
Shinguji Korekiyo - Theater
Shirogane Tsumugi - Tech Lab
Tojo Kirumi - Classroom 2-A
Yonaga Angie - Courtyard
Yumeno Himiko - Swimming Pool