Distractions

A few minutes later, Monokuma started to give the reminders again. "Hello everybody! So you all know the general rules of the tests, right? Yeah, I'm sure you all do. Your first test today is Social Studies, and will be an hour long. Also, I figured taping your papers was a bad idea, so instead, I put your test papers in a folder then taped then under your chair. Much easier, right? Anyway, you may begin now." Monokuma said as he ended the announcement.

After 40 minutes, Ouma and Kiibo both went out of their classrooms simultaneously. "How can you tell when I'm going to leave my room...?" Kiibo asked warily. "Nishishi! You'll figure it out someday." Ouma said as he smiled somewhat mischievously. Normally, Kiibo would be quite annoyed, but after seeing Ouma's smile, he suddenly remembered what he did before the test. His face uncontrollably turned red, and his body and voice slightly trembled. "I-I need to go to the restroom." Kiibo said as he walked away briskly with shaky legs. As he was walking away, he could hear Ouma silently chuckling to himself in amusement, which brought a few chills up Kiibo's back.

In the restroom, Kiibo leaned on the wall in front of the wide mirror and sighed to himself. "What is happening to me...?! It's so much harder to be my natural self with Ouma-kun, even though I have been hanging out with him a lot! Whatever the case, I can't let this get the best of me..." Kiibo thought to himself. He took a deep breath and walked out of the restroom with somewhat greater conviction in mind.

When he entered the library, everyone who had finished early were having a group study. "Oh, Kiibo! Wanna join our group study?" Momota asked. Kiibo nodded and sat down next to him. A few minutes later, the people who were not yet at the library came and joined the rest in the group study. Eventually though, everyone would ask Iruma a bunch of questions regarding their topics, so she held a crash course for all of them. They managed to finish halfway through their recess break, and others decided to go on their own ways afterward. Before anyone left though, Amami called out to everyone first. "Wait. Do you guys want to have lunch together after the test later? You know, since midterms will be over, and we can all bond as a class." he suggested. Everyone surprisingly agreed rather quickly, even though some were hesitant at first. "That's so nice to hear! Especially since I'm gonna be cooking the food later!" Amami said very happily. "Whoa! We'll get to try Amami's cooking!" Momota exclaimed. "I'm so looking forward to it!" Ouma exclaimed with sparkling eyes. "Even Atua says it will be delicious!" Yonaga added. "Alright then. See you guys later!" Amami said as he started to walk out of the library. The others followed behind and went to their respective rooms.

When Kiibo and Ouma reached their classrooms, Kiibo waved and said, "See you later, Ouma-kun." with a subtle smile. "Yeah, see you later." Ouma replied, returning the smile to him as they both entered their rooms simultaneously. After closing the door, Kiibo aggressively hit his back on the wall and slid down to the floor while his face began to turn red. "Just a simple smile like that is already enough to make me feel like this..?! What on earth is happening to me...?!" he thought to himself as he buried his face in his arms.