Hidden Love (Christmas Special)

(This special is its own story and is separate from the main one. kinda like those OVAs in anime yk..)

One morning at Christmas Eve, everyone received letters that were slid under their doors. They were invitations from Shirogane and Tojo. The two of them decided to host a little party that night in the gym.

Ouma and Kiibo had decided to sleep together, as usual, and Ouma was the first to wake up. He noticed a strange envelope by the door, and quietly went to pick it up. He slowly ripped it open and read the contents. Kiibo had woken up from when Ouma tore the envelope open. "Ouma-kun, what's that..?" Kiibo asked as he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "It's an invitation from Shirogane and Tojo-san for a party tonight. Seems like it's for the whole class too." Ouma replied. "Oh, that's nice." Kiibo said as he got up and went to the bathroom. "I'm going to my room. I'll meet you outside, as usual." Ouma said as he left the room.

(Time skip: 6:30PM)

"Kiiboy-chan! You ready yet?" Ouma asked from outside Kiibo's room. "Yeah, I'm coming." he replied from the inside. A brief moment later, Kiibo came out of his room, and the two headed to the gym.

There, they saw a few people such as Momota, Harukawa, Amami, Saihara, and of course, the hosts, Shirogane and Tojo. "Ouma! Kiibo! Good to see you two! Now hurry, change into these!" Shirogane exclaimed as she shoved these Christmas costumes to them. Now that they looked at the other four properly, they were also wearing similar costumes. Momota wore a reindeer onesie, Amami and Saihara wore Santa costumes, and Harukawa wore a long sleeved Santa mini dress with red high socks, black gloves, and black wedged boots. "I made these costumes to fit each of you perfectly, so you can't change your costume with another one." Shirogane said enthusiastically. Ouma and Kiibo sighed to themselves softly before heading to the restroom to change.

In the restroom, they realized that Ouma had been given a reindeer costume, while Kiibo was given a Santa costume, seeing how the Santa costume was bigger than the other one. "Ehh?! No fair! Why do you get to be Santa?!" Ouma whined. "Come on, Shirogane-san decided this. Just go change already." Kiibo said as he went into one of the cubicles. "Fine, fine, fine!" Ouma exclaimed.

Ouma finished changing earlier than Kiibo, despite starting after him. "Kiibo, are you done yet?" Ouma asked impatiently. "Y-yeah, I'm almost done." Kiibo replied. Ouma huffed to himself and looked at the mirror. His outfit fit him well, except that the sleeves were so long you couldn't see his hands at all anymore. He looked like an innocent 10 year old who was excited for Christmas every single year. "Damn. No one's gonna be able to take me seriously like this..." Ouma thought to himself with slight dread.

"Alright, I'm done." Kiibo said as he stepped out of the cubicle. Without realizing, Kiibo froze upon seeing the little purple haired male just standing there and staring at him with cute sweater paws. Ouma lightly blushed out of embarrassment upon realizing what Kiibo must have been thinking. "I know, I know! I look like a 10 year old kid! You don't have to stare at me like that..!" he said as he looked away. "Sorry. You just look too cute like that. I couldn't help it." Kiibo admitted with a sheepish grin. "Wh-whatever! L-let's just go!" Ouma exclaimed, not wanting the situation to be any more awkward for him. "Alright, alright." Kiibo replied calmly, though he was a little disappointed that Ouma cut him short like that and couldn't tease him anymore.

Back in the gym, more people had arrived and were on their way to the restrooms to change. Ouma and Kiibo went to talk with everyone else while waiting for the party to start.

After some time, everyone had gathered there and were changed into their costumes. Akamatsu, Chabashira, Iruma and Yonaga wore Santa mini dresses, Yumeno, Shinguji, and Ryoma wore reindeer onesies, and Gokuhara wore a Santa costume. "I wonder when we're gonna start?" Akamatsu said. "Wait. Shirogane and Tojo aren't here..." Momota commented.