First Challenge

(Time skip: the next day during homeroom)

Everyone sat in their seats in the classroom and waited for Monokuma to show up. "Jeez, what's taking Monokuma so long..?!" Momota complained. "Did I hear someone call for me?" a familiar high pitched voice from their teacher of a bear said as the door busted open. "Good morning, everyone! I hope you guys slept well 'cuz it's gonna be hell from today onwards." the black and white bear greeted mischievously. The class glanced at each other with worry and confusion. "Ahem! I see that you all are still wearing your regular uniforms.. Well, I haven't told you guys when to use which uniform, so that's fine." he continued. "Alright, so you guys have two pairs of each uniform, right? So today, the boys will wear the black uniforms, while the girls will wear the white ones, and you guys should just alternate colors everyday. Simple, right? Now, get changed, everyone. We'll start class soon." he finished.

Soon enough, everyone finished changing and were back on their seats in the classroom. "Ok! We'll be going to a new campus that was recently built, made specifically for this semester! But for now, just gather outside by the main entrance." Monokuma said as he dashed off. Everyone seemed confused, but followed the instruction anyway.

After about five minutes of waiting outside, a black and white van suddenly pulled over at top speed, and from the window of the driver's seat shouted Monokuma, "Hey, ya bastards, get in!" while also wearing black shades and a black and white cap.

Everyone rolled their eyes and lazily got in the van, barely even shocked about Monokuma's weird surprises at this point. After a five minute drive, they stopped in front of a tall, wide gate with a golden Monokuma head in the center.

Inside, there were several areas for real-world combat practices, some for aquatic settings, cities, forests, any scenario you could think of, really, a very big and wide track and field area and four gymnasiums. The place was huge, literally almost ten times bigger than the main campus! Everyone was amazed with all the new training facilities as they got off the van while looking around in awe.

"Whoa! I knew it was gonna be cool, but this is amazing!" Saihara exclaimed.

"Is this place completely separated from the main campus...?" Harukawa asked. "Nope!" Monokuma replied. "Though it took a few minutes to drive here, there's actually a place here that's actually a shortcut to the main campus, but I'll show you guys that later!" he continued.

"So, will we just meet here in the morning for tomorrow onwards?" Amami asked. "Alright, I'll give you all reminders and our new morning routine before we end class today, so save all your questions for later, ok? But for now, we'll give you guys a tour around here!" Monokuma said.

"'We...?'" Himiko asked.

"Good Bearning everyone!" the Monokubs greeted as they jumped out of the van.

"Wait! Were they actually in the van with us?!" Momota exclaimed.

"That ain't important now, right?! So come on, let's get touring, bastards!" Monokid exclaimed as he dashed towards the buildings. At their own pace, they all followed with Monokuma leading the way and briefing them about each location as they walked.

"So, Monokuma, how long did it take to have this place built?" Ouma asked curiously.

"Hmm...about a week or so." the bear replied nonchalantly.

"What?! Just one week?!" Akamatsu exclaimed.

"Well, with Monokid's speed, Monodam's copy, and Monotaro's magnetism, it was really nothing!" Monokuma bragged as everyone just nodded with dumbfounded, and stoned expressions.