Games and Punishments

While Saihara, Kirumi, Kaede and Kaito did their hundred sit ups and push ups, the others were given a three minute water break, and by the time their break was over, the four were only about halfway done with the punishment. "Let's go, guys! Halfway there!" Ouma cheered. "Y-you're gonna p-pay for this, Ouma-kun..!" Kaede exclaimed in between her push ups. "Nishishi! We'll see about that!" Ouma snickered.

"While those four finish up their punishment, I'll go ahead and explain the next game to you guys. So, you'll be playing red light, green light, or "stoplight", in short terms, but instead of only red and green lights, there will be a yellow light too. I don't think I need to explain it anymore, but yellow light means you have to move, but not as fast, jogging and walking are both fine. If I catch anyone moving too slowly or doing excessive and/or sudden movements during a red light, it's an automatic two and a half-minute plank punishment before you can rejoin the game. There will be two "its", and they will stand at the two hundred meter mark over there with their backs facing the rest of the class, while the others begin at the usual starting line. The "its" may call for each light whenever they want, and to make it more interesting, they can say whichever color they want at random. Once the "its" are tapped, I'm sure you know that you all need to run back as quickly as possible without getting caught, but the two "its" will have to try and tap one other player each, and if they do catch someone, that person will replace their corresponding "it". And this time, our game will last twenty minutes, and the last "its" standing will have another punishment waiting!" Monokuma explained as quickly as he could. "Any questions? No? Good. Is there anyone who wants to volunteer as the first tagger?" he continued. "Me! I wanna be first!" Ouma exclaimed. "I'll go too." Maki said next.

Ouma and Maki proceeded to the two hundred meter mark, while the others waited for Saihara, Kirumi, Kaede and Kaito to finish up and drink water. "Hey, Harukawa-chan, I have an idea!" Ouma said excitedly. "Hm? What is it?" she asked. Even though they were far enough from the others, Ouma still whispered to Maki, in case anyone might hear. "Hmm.. that sounds good. I like it." Maki replied with almost a smirk, instead of a simple smile. "Really..?! Yay! Hahaha! I can't wait to start now!" Ouma cheered while Maki just smiled in amusement.

Once the four were ready, they all got into their own spots on the starting line. "Three! ...Two! ...One! Start!" Monokuma shouted. "Green!" both Ouma and Maki shouted as everyone started running towards them. Halfway through, and neither Ouma or Maki had changed the color. "Are you just gonna make us keep running?!" Kaito exclaimed, while Ouma and Maki just snickered amongst themselves. Throughout that whole round, all of them were forced to constantly run until Ryoma tapped Ouma and Maki for them to start running. Even though she could have easily tapped someone else, Maki ran for Kaito and slapped him pretty hard on the back, instead of just a simple tap, while Ouma had targeted and tapped Iruma. "Oww! That hurt, Maki Roll!" Kaito whined in pain. "Damn it, Ouma! You're gonna fucking regret this!" Iruma exclaimed. While walking to the starting line, Ouma and Maki high-fived from the success of their little plan, and even Monokuma was chuckling to himself.

Throughout the game, a few people were caught and called out to do the punishment. For instance, Tenko fell down flat on her chest after Saihara suddenly called a red light while they were running. "Tenko out!" Monokuma shouted. "What?! But I stopped moving!" she protested. "Yes, but you failed to maintain your balance, and that is a big no-no!" Monokuma retorted, while Tenko miserably groaned to herself.

"Last round!" Monokuma shouted. At the time, the taggers were Amami and Kiibo. As expected, once the two called a green light, they did exactly what Ouma and Maki did at the start, so that the runners would lose more stamina. Once they were tapped, they turned back and sprinted at full speed. Amami caught Himiko, while Kiibo caught Shirogane. "Game! Everyone gather here!" Monokuma shouted. While walking, Amami and Kiibo gently hugged and apologized to Himiko and Shirogane, and although Himiko was slightly bitter, she let it go. "Alright, kids, I didn't mention the punishment earlier, so here it is now.... three laps around the whole track within a minute and a half!" Monokuma announced excitedly. "What...?! But one lap is one kilometer already..!" Kaede exclaimed in shock. "Yep! And if you don't make it within the time limit, you gotta do it again!" Monokuma added. All the others started whispering to each other in disbelief and worry, while the two girls dreaded their punishment as they walked back to the track. "Ok! While they do their punishment, you guys can go rest and drink water." Monokuma said.

"Good luck to us, Yumeno-san..." Shirogane said fearfully, while Himiko nodded with the same expression as her. "Go!" Monokuma shouted. Himiko started off fast, while Shirogane tried to conserve her stamina first. Midway through the second lap, Himiko slowly started to lag behind and Shirogane was slowly picking up the pace, but at the last lap, they both sprinted as fast as they could. In the end, Shirogane finished a split second earlier than Himiko, but they both managed to beat the time. Completely exhausted, Shirogane fell on all fours, while Himiko turned and fell on her back and laid flat on the ground. "Good job guys!" Saihara cheered. "Atua is proud of you both!" Angie joined in. "Yumeno-saaaan! Are you ok?!" Tenko exclaimed as she quickly approached Himiko. "*huff* *huff* *puff* I... I'm fine..." Himiko said in between breaths. "Oh thank goodness! You did great there! You too, Shirogane-san!" Tenko said. "Th-thank you, Chabashira-san..." Tsumugi replied softly.

"Ahem..! For our next game, we won't be doing it here, so get your stuff and let's get going." Monokuma said. Outside the track and field, the Monokubs had prepared their usual van for transportation. "How far is our next venue that we still need the van...?" Kirumi wondered. "Maybe there are still some places we haven't seen yet..." Shinguji suggested. After an eight minute drive, they arrived at the top of a mountain forest not too far away from the training campus.

"Whoa..! This view is amazing!" Kaito exclaimed as they stepped out of the van. "Alright, alright. You guys can admire the view later, but we're here for something more serious this time." Monokuma said more sternly than usual, which caught everyone's attention. "Right now, you'll be playing something I like to call "Hunting the Hunters". Pupupu, the concept is well-known actually; you'll be split into two teams, and you have to strategize on how you're going to annihilate the other team. The team that loses all their teammates first loses, obviously. Also, I've already decided on your teams based on your skills, strengths, weaknesses, and more. Also, there is no time limit to this game. I'll be giving you guys rubber knives with microscopic sensory devices that can tell if you've hit a person as your "weapon", so be careful, because friendly fire is possible here. Your knives will glow a faint blue if you've attacked someone, and the data from the sensors will be sent to me and my children for us to announce. If anyone gets seriously injured, the game will be automatically canceled. And lastly, powers are allowed." Monokuma explained while saying the last part with an evil, and mischievous tone. "Anyway! So here are your teams: In the red team, we have Angie, Gokuhara, Chabashira, Amami, Saihara, Ouma, Yumeno, and Harukawa. In the black team, we have Iruma, Shinguji, Ryoma, Momota, Shirogane, Kiibo, Akamatsu, and Tojo." Monokuma said as they looked at each other, some with shock, some with anticipation, and others with intrigue. "Alright, now that ya know your teammates, we'll be taking you guys to your team's base." Monosuke said. "Red team, come with us!" Monotaro said. "And black team with me and fuckin' Monodam!" Monokid exclaimed. The two teams and their respective kubs quickly proceeded to opposite ends of the forest. "Hnn... I'm worried for them.." Monophanie said. "Pupupu..! No need to worry, my dear child. It'll just be like watching a shounen anime!" Monokuma replied, while Monophanie just sighed.

A/N:
hi i dont have much to say this time, but u guys remember how i said i might post a drawing of a character wearing their new training uniform? yeah, so i got bored in school and decided to try drawing it on one of them, so hopefully I'll be done w it by the time i post the next chapter!! also, do u guys wanna have it with or without color? let me know in the comments!:)) that's all for now, byee!

*tbh, lowkey scared i might ruin it if i color it, but I'll try anyway if u guys want lol