Overconfidence

After an hour and 15 minutes, Ouma finished and went out of his classroom. "Eh...? Kiiboy isn't done yet...? Oh well, I'll just go ahead." Ouma said to himself. He arrived in front of Kiibo's dorm room and created a key that could open the lock using his power (it took him a long time to figure out what kind of key would fit into Kiibo's doorknob) and entered. He layed on the bed and began to review for the next tests. 25 minutes later, Kiibo came in, but was not surprised to see that Ouma had "hacked" his way into his room again. "Can you stop making those keys of yours to open my room...?!" Kiibo asked, annoyed. "Hmm? But I've been doing this for a while now. And besides, I at least make sure no one is around to see me." Ouma replied with a whining tone. Kiibo just sighed to himself, sat next to him, and studied with him.

(Later at 12:45 PM)
"Hey, I'm starving. Let's go get some lunch." Ouma said. "Sure." Kiibo replied. After they ate lunch, they decided to take a walk around the courtyard. An awkward silence fell upon them for a while until Ouma began to speak. "Are you scared for the second semester?" he asked. "Y-yeah, but I'm also looking forward to it, though." Kiibo replied. "Ehhh..? You're scared, huh?" Ouma teased. "S-stop making fun of me...! I said I was looking forward to it..!" Kiibo said. "Unlike you, I'm really excited! It's where all the fun and intense stuff are gonna happen!" Ouma exclaimed as he threw his arms up in the air. "Are you even listening to me..?" Kiibo thought to himself. Ouma slowly put his arms down and his voice deepened as he spoke. "You have a unique power, so you better be one of the best heroes I'll ever see." Ouma said sternly. Kiibo's eyes grew wide in shock, but then smiled to himself and said, "Of course. You better do well, too." "Oh, you don't need to worry about me. I'm already skilled, and I'm gonna rise to the top immediately!" Ouma declared. "Hnngh...!" Kiibo did not know how to reply at first. "Don't be so full of yourself! Your words may backfire at you, you know!" Kiibo yelled at Ouma in frustration. "Ehh? I'm just confident in myself 'cuz something like this is nothing for me!" he retorted. They continued arguing with each other until they went back to Kiibo's room.