Part 32

Demi's POV

I wake up at the crack of dawn, ready to see what Y/n is doing today.

When I drive down to her place, I see all cars there. Everybody must be home then. I park in front of the house, behind Y/n's mother's black Jeep. I knock on the door when I reach it.

Her brother, Noah, opens it.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" He asks,
crossing his arms. He tries to look
intimidating even though he is younger than me. But he doesn't know that.

"Hi, I'm De-Emily. I go to Sam's school and she left her math homework so I thought I would give it to her," I answer without skipping a beat.

"Oh, well hi, Emily . Come in."

"Thanks."

I follow him inside and shut the door behind me.

"Where's her homework?" Noah asks me,
eyeing my empty hands.

"Right here." I pull out a folded paper in my pocket and show him. I always come
prepared.

"Okay. Well, she is in her room, you can go
give it to her," he tells me. "Upstairs, second door to the left."

I nod and go upstairs to her room. I didn't
need his directions anyways because I already know where her bedroom is. My hand finds it's way to the doorknob for like what seems the millionth time in a matter of a year.

'I look around the room and see no sign of
Y/n. Where is she? I thought Noah said she was in her room. I fully step into her room and take a better look around, still not seeing her. I look to the bathroom door to see that it is shut and the light is peeking through underneath the door.

The toilet flushes and with the little time I
have, I quietly shut her bedroom door and
stuff myself under her bed.

Feet move around the room and I see her
going into her closet. In a matter of time, Y/n has placed herself on her bed, her feet in front of my face. I grab her right foot with my hand and she screams. She jumps up and looks under the bed.

"Boo!" I say when she sees my face.

"Damn, Demi, you scared the hell out of me," Y/n says and I get out from underneath her bed.

"Hey, beautiful," I say as I plop down on her bed.

"What are you doing here, again?" She asks me and I shrug.

"Well, right now I am giving you your math
homework that you left in class," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"You need to stop this, Demi. I am tired of
seeing your face around my house or
anywhere I go," she says. "You are so
annoying!"

"I know, babygirl," I say. "You know you like it though." I give her a wink and she turns her attention to her shoes. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing," she replies. "Nothing."
"Come on, Y/n. Tell me," I say and rise from the bed. I stand in front her and grab her chin, making her look up at me.

"I-I just don't understand you. I don't want
you here, Demi. I don't. I was perfectly fine
before you came into my life and I-I just want you to leave me alone. I wish you never even kidnapped me."

That hurt. I knew she didn't like me, but I
though what we had in Florida was special.

"Y/n, I don't care what you feel," I tell her
calmly even though I am actually holding in my anger. "I love you and you like me."

"I don't," she says and I drop my hand.
"Leave, please, or I'm going to call my parents in here an tell them everything."

I do as told with my heart in pieces.