Part 4

Y/n's POV

"So what plans do you have for today?" Troy asks me shutting my locker door when i was yet to be finished grabbing my books and beg. I huff and playfully roll my eyes, opening my locker back up again.

"I was actually planning on hanging out with a new friend" I tell him. There is no reason for me to just lie to him. He's like a brother to me. I finish getting everything and shut my locker again, placing the combination locker in the whole and shutting it.

I turn to face him and he looks at me skeptically. "A new friend? What new friend? You hate a lot of people."

"Jeez, Troy, it looks like you think im hanging out with some kind of drug dealer or something. Her name is Demi and she just started schoold here today." I swing my backpack over my shoulder and it nicel rests on my back, the soft fabric passed against my shirt and being felt. I'm glad i decided not to put my textbooks in it or my back would hurt later on tonight from it carrying something so heavy.

He furrows his eyebrows, looking extremely confused. "There's no new students. Are you sure she started today and hasn't been going here, because you have never noticed her?"

I roll my eyes again at the boy. Does he really think i made up a girl that could have come from the figment of my imagination? "Yes, i am sure she started today. Maybe you just don't know because she is a senior."

"I know almost everybody at this school, darling," He points out and i huff because he is right. Living in the same town all your life almost makes you know all the people living there, if you socialize that is.

"Whatever. I've got to get going. I''l text you and let you know when i'm leaving." I tell him. He quickly hugs me and i head out to leave the school through the front entrance. Out leaning against the outside of the brick building is just the girl i was talking about.

Stopping in my track, i pull out my phone after feeling it vibrate in my back pocket. Swiping the message, i read what came from the Unknown Number.

I'll have you soon babygilr. I can promise you that :)

The message makes my heart drop down to my feet and my body temperature drop at least ten degrees. I look around to see if i find any students on their phones, pranking me, but since we are teenagers, everybody has their phones out, texting.

I sigh and slide my phone back into my pocket after hitting the poswer button. I continue my walk to leave the school building.

"Hey". She says once her head snaps back to look at me as i walk over to him.

"Hi," I respond. "How far do you live away from here?"

"Not too far, about a five minute drive" She answers me.

"Im up for that short drive."

She breaks out a grin. "Great. Well im driving that white Range." She says as she points at the shiny white Range Rover, the shinniest car in the whole parking lot. And it happens to make me feel bad for owning the crapp car right next to hers.

"And im to your left." I tell her, slighty embarassed. Why couldn't i have just at least gone through a car wash this morning.

"Alright, Well just follow me?" She says it more as a questing so i nod my head.

We separate into ourown card and turn the engines on. I was for her to pour out of the parking lot she occupies and drive towards the exit before i do the same thing, stopping right behind her, at least five feet away.

When he is positive im behind her, she pulls out of the paking lot onto the road, Looking both ways, i follow when i see no cars. Demi keeps going straight, towards the north side of town. I don't come here very often since i like on the east sidde of town and so do most of my friends.

She passes Walnut, Chesnut and Weinback before she takes a right. I do the same and then she pulls into a house on the left side of Illinios into the driveway of the fourth house. There are no cars already in the driveway so i assume her parents aren't home.

The two-story house is amazing, to say an understaement. I wonder that her parents' occupations are for being able to afford this house.

I pull into the driveway just behind her. Shutting off the engine and bringing ym keys with me, I get out and close the door, locking my car just in case. I walk up to Demi who is already waiting for me at the bright white wood front door.

"What do your parents work as?" Was what came out of my mouth when i stand nect to her.

Her face falls for amoment and i wonder if it could be because her parents work so much and she never reallt gets to see them, but i guess i nevr get to really think about it too much longer because her experssion goes back to cheery. "They are both doctors." No surprise there.

"Oh." I reply. "What specialty?"

"Dad's a neurosurgeon and mom is a medical oncologist." So her dad works with the nervous system and her mother workers with medicines for cancer. Explains it all.

"That's awsome. When i was a little girl, i wanted to be a doctor. I still do but i have no idea if i'll be able to do it.

Demi picks out a specific key from all of her keys to unlock the door. She goes in, holding the door open for me as i go in after her. Inside, the house is just as great as the outside. The floors are a prestine white marble and a matching staircase is presented right in front od us, the railing a slick black. Pictures hang on the wall. Family pictures.

"Thoughts?" I hear Demi ask from beside me. I look over at her and can tell drom the smile on her face that she knows exactly what i think.

"I want to live here." I say and she laughs.

"Well I only met you today," She syas. "so i don't think we can move that fast."

I laugh and she tells me to follow her as she goes up the stairs that are extremely clean. I do and soon enough we come across a medium brown oak door. Demi opens it and gouse inside. I do too.

I can say its her room, because i can just tell. Its not messy or anything. Its really beautiful. There are a few pictures on the wall.

"Welcome," She says. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Water please" I answer and she nods.

"Okay. I'll be back with that." And then she was out of the room.

I take this time to look more around. A dreser has a stack of CDs, papers, folders, an iPhone charger cord and a few other things. The bed spead is just plain white. Two shredded doors that indicated a closet across the room and another door is nest to it, most likely a bathroom.

Within minutes, Demi is just back in the room, a clear glass of water in her hands. I glady take it from her, thanking her in the process. I take a sip and then another, just now realizing how dry my throay actually is. I hold the glass in my hand as i take a seat on the edge of her bed, hoping she really doesn't mind.

She doesn't because she smiles and says, "Good. I thought you were just going to stand there until you leave."

"I wouldn't be able to do that," I rspond.

I continue drinking the water and feel myself starting to get tired. I had enough sleep last night. Or maybe i didn't.

My eyes start to drop and i struggle to keep them open. In a matter of seconds. I'm unable to do that, and i feel myself drifting off into darkness as i think i hear the words "So fast".