Part 28

Y/n's POV

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel
around my hair and another around my body. Checking myself in the mirror, I wonder why Troy kissed me. Twice. I'm ugly. Why would anybody actually want me?

I open the bathroom door and notice the time on my alarm clock. 6:55. I still have a while until school starts.

Walking over to my dresser, I pull out my
undergarments when my door creeps open a little bit. I think nothing of it until it opens a little more. Freaking out, I hug the towel closer to my naked body and back up to my bed until I hit the side. I throw my bra and panties onto it and tell myself: nothing to be scared of, nothing to be scared of.

All of a sudden, the door bursts open and I
am in a screaming state, having a firm grip on the towel.

When I see who it is, I wanted to kill her.

Demi.

How did she even get in here? Why is she here?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hiss at the girl a couple feet away from me.

"Well I came to see you, but I didn't expect to see you like this." She looks me up and down and winks when she meets my eyes again.

"No!" I reply. "Get out of my house!"

"I'll see you downstairs," she says, "or you can take the towel off and we can have some fun.", The smirk appears on her face just like it always does.

"Get the hell out!" I tell her.

Her hands go up in the air as a sign of
surrender and he leaves the room, shutting the door behind her. I let out a sigh and gather the rest of my clothes. I change into black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a Nirvana shirt.

Now to get this girl out of my house and
hopefully out of my life.