Part 6

Y/n's POV

I stay quiet and still for a few moments, trying to come uo with a plan in my mind to get out of this place.

If only i could do something get Demi down for a few seconds then i could easily get out. Wait. My keys. Where are my keys?

I flash my eyes around the room until i catch sight of them on the dresser. Bingo.

Maybe i could give her a good kick, run and grab my keys, and then get out of the house. Sounds like a good enough plan to me. I just know i have to at least try. I cant stay here forever.

Demi looks down at me, probobly wondering what exactly i am thinking. She is too quiet.

I take a few more moments and then i decide to go through with the quick plan. When Demi moves her eyes away from me for just a second, i send my leg flying up to her stomach. Her reaction is immediate. I see a gap between her and the bed now, so i run to the dresser and out of the room, since she had left the door open.

I run downstairs and to where i think the frond door is. I was correct and am so glad i hear no footsteps behind me.

Hurrying out of the house and too my car, i fall, tripping over my own feen in such the hurry. Then i hear footsteps and my heart rate picks up.

I look behind me to see Demi coming out of the house. Picking myself up to the ground, i run to my car. Cursing at used for locking it, i press the 'unlock' button repeatedly. I get in just as Demi reaches my door, yanking it back open.

"Get away," I yell at her, slamming my fists into her body, wherever i can hit. I feel my right fist connect with her face and she backs up. I grab the car door, slamming it shut and lock all the doors. With shaky hands, i put the key in the ignition, put the car in reverse, and drive out of the driveway.

Putting the car in drive, I dirve away from the house, glad to get away.