Part 11

Y/n's POV

When i am focused enough to gather up my own thoughts i look around, thinking of my chances if escaping right now. Screw it. I'd rather fight to be free than stay here.

I push Demi away from me and run in a random direction at the first chance i get. I run as fast as fast as i have ran in my life. I hear no sound coming in through my ears, so i have no idea if Demi is following after me.

Until i feel her arms around my waist, pulling me up and throwing me over her shoulde.

" You shouldn't have even tried that," She says, her voice stern and angry as she turns and walks at a quick pace to which i assume is the house. I have no idea how far i got since my face is right at her ass.

I hear keys jingling a lock before a door open and i am dropped on hardwood floor. I wince as i rub my back.

"There will be consequences for that later," She tells me as i stand up. That makes me frightened. "And i promise you that will never be tired again." I roll my eyes. As of i wouldn't try again to escape her.

I walk towards what seems to be the living room, rubbing my back again of the way i had landed on the floor.

"You sleep in there." Demi says from behind me just as im about to take a sean in a chair and i roll my eyes, which earns me getting pushes up against the wall again, but this pime inside the house.

"You need to stop rolling those beautiful eyes baby girl". Her face is so close to me and i can smell her parfiume. But she looks angry and i feel like i could pee my pants.

"I'll do whatever i prease," I snap back at her which make a smirk appear on her face. What am i doing? this girl is dangerous and here i am, smarting off to her.

" Ah ah ah, baby," She says as she raches behind her back. When she brings it back, i see silver and my eyes go wide. I start to squirm in her grip as she brings the gun towards me. She put the barrel just below my chin, so i stop squirming as my eyes water as few tears drip down my face.

"Please. Please dont do this," I plead. I dont want to die. i have so much i wanted to accomplish before i die.

"I think you are just asking for a punishment." She rolls the gun across my face, across my jaw, across my forehead and i shiver as the cold metal meets my skin every time.

I dont say anything, scared for what will happend next.

I look into her eyes for a second, searching for any real himan emotion. 

"Let this be a warning to you," She whispers. "Dont mess with me, or there will be hell to pay."

I nod my head eagerly and feel more relaxes when she draws the gun away from my face and to her side. In my mind, i still have the feeling that she is going to shoot me.

"Good. Now go into the room i told you is yours." She demands and i quickly walk to the room she pointed earlier before.

I wipe at old tears while new tears stream down my face as i curl up in a ball on the top of the bed.

Would i be able to leave this place alive?