Recovery

Chapter 17

HARRY POV

It had been 3 weeks Lou was in hospital for and now he was finally heading to home, he still isn’t as strong as he used to be, but the flu as passed, he has to keep taking antibiotics for another week, it was going to be a lot of work to look after him, the boys got back a week early from America because of Lou.  I helped through the front door, while I was carrying his bag, he went and sat on the couch, letting out a sigh. Exhausted already I was guessing. Stan was asleep in the spare room at the moment, and I knew Louis would be hungry soon, so I prepared lunch. There was a knock at the door.

“I got it” Lou said.

“No I’ll get it” I said not wanting to over exhaust him.

It was the boys, I let them in.

“We have to talk to you Harry.” Liam said.

“Yeah, I could kind of guess that was coming.” I said I was in deep trouble from the stunt I pulled in America.

“Management are really pissed off, they were yelling at us, and then they got pissed off when they found out where you had gone and why. They called all of us into a meeting tomorrow, including Louis.” Liam stated.

“Fuck” I muttered running a hand through my hair, trying to think of something I could possibly say to make the situation better.  “Boys Lou really isn’t that strong at the moment, I don’t think it’s the best idea for him.” I told them. Louis was my main priority, and I knew he would most probably hate how much I was going to protect him, and treat him like he was a child but he was going to have to get used to it.

“Look, you know we care about Lou, but Management want everyone, and you know they don’t really care about what you think.” Zayn said.

I groaned. Louis stumbled in.

“What are you doing Louis?” I asked him.

“I heard you talking about me.” He started coughing, it sounded it awful.

I passed him some water, then some food, as he sat down on one of the stools.

“Hey Buddy, how you doing?” Niall asked.

“Tired.” Louis replied half smiling.

That was the first time I had seen him smile, since the day I turned up at the hospital, the day I also made him upset.

LOUIS POV

To be honest I don’t remember much anymore, about where I got to the point of being so sick I ended up in hospital and Intensive Care for a week. I remember the night, when I woke up though and Harry was there, I smiled as much as possible; he really had just taken a 10 hour plane flight to see me. He visited me every day, just to make sure I was alright to keep me company.

Now I was at home, I knew I was going to be treated like a toddler, but I’ll put up for it, if it keeps him happy. He did everything he could to be with me and I love him. I’m so damn exhausted though even eating takes away all my energy. I honestly don’t know if I should even be home I’m that weak. All the boys were talking, they kept mentioning me, but I was blocking it out. After I finished, I closed my eyes for a split second, and I could already feel Harry, carrying me to the lounge. Where I must have fell asleep.

I woke up to see Stan had his bags packed and was standing at the door.

“Bye Lou, good to see you, get better soon ay.” He said giving me a brotherly hug. I nodded slowly.

After he left Harry bought my dinner into me and turned the TV on. We both sat there eating our dinner and watching TV our bodies nearly on top of each other. After we finished Harry put on movie on and pulled me closer toward him and I lay my head on his chest.

“I missed this Lou, I missed having you sleep next to me each night, I missed you a lot.” Harry said.

“I missed you too Haz.” I whispered.

Before I drifted off to sleep again I heard him whisper “I love you Boo” and with that I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. 

A/N: to be honest I think I will be updating more regular now, until my assignments start to come, I finish school in November, and plus the fact I am not going to the hospital anymore. Ok Love to you all 3 more chapters, hopefully to be finsihed very soon :) Krissy x