Too Sick

Chapter 15 

HARRY POV

Louis had come down with a serious case of the flu, a day before we were leaving for America, Management said he won’t be able to participate in the tour, so now I was organising someone to look after him, while I was away. The last person on my list was Stan, Lou’s best friend from high school everybody else was busy or couldn’t make it etc. I dialled his number and it rang three times before he picked up.

“Harry, mate, how are you and Lou doing?” he asked.

“Great, actually the reason I rang you is Lou came down the flu yesterday, are you able to come down and look after him while I go to America with the other boys. “

“Oh that sucks, yeah if I leave now I’ll be there by dinner time, ok see you soon Harry”

“Thanks Stan, yes see you soon, bye.”  I said and hung up the phone.

I could hear Lou in the bathroom bringing his breakfast back up, nothing he ate would stay down, he was either freezing cold or boiling hot and it was extremely worrying for me to watch. He slumped out of the bathroom, looking extremely pale, I turned the fan on as he was dripping in sweat. His muscles ached and the worst part was there was nothing I could do to make any of it go away.

“Stan’s going to come look after you while I’m away, Lou” I said, he tried to smile but it hurt.

I kissed his forehead which was dripping in sweat, I grabbed the cool washer placing it on his forehead.

“Geez Lou, you’re really sick, maybe you should see a doctor.”

“I can barely walk Haz, so I am not going to see a doctor.” He said.

Which I had to agree he wouldn’t be able to do anything. I started thinking about how much I will miss him. I ended up starting to cook dinner and make Stan’s bed for him.

After Stan arrived, Lou fell asleep, so we had a quick catch up before I had to go to bed, cause I was to be at the airport with my bags by 7am.

The Next Morning  I awoke to my alarm at 5:30, I cooked myself breakfast, had a shower, finished packing all my stuff in my bag and then it was 6:25am and the boys will be here in 5 minutes to come and get me.

I walked over to Lou who was now shivering.

“Love you lot’s Loubear, I’ll miss you, and Stan is going to look after you until you get better and I will call you and text you. Ok Get well soon Boo.” I whispered to him, kissing his forehead, he nodded.

“Love you too Haz” he said before going back to sleep.

I left the room quietly leaving a note for Stan on the medication I have been giving him. The boys and I got in the car and as we were driving to the airport, I let a few tears slip down my face, as I realised how sick he was and I wasn’t going to be there for him, how much I would miss him.

“How was Louis this morning” Liam asked.

“Worse.” I simply replied.

“hey Harry, he’ll get better you know that right?” Zayn said.

“Actually Zayn, people die from the flu and the thing that worries me he’s too weak to even walk to the bathroom by himself now, so he won’t go see a doctor, and he changes temperature every 5 minutes. And I can’t help make him better, so I have to sit there and watch!” I snapped which I didn’t mean too, it’s just everything that’s happening.

“Sorry it’s just things are pretty crazy at the moment.” I apologised.

“It’s fine” Zayn said pulling me into a hug.

LOUIS POV

I felt so ill, I could barely walk, Harry had left me, if I had enough energy I would have given him the biggest hug. My muscles are constantly aching, I should go see a doctor but I don’t have the energy to, I am now dripping with sweat and need some panadol. I went to get up and I to get up and started walking I fell to the ground.  Stan came rushing in.

“Louis, are you alright mate.”

“Don’t tell Harry, please” I said  before I passed out,

STAN POV

Lou, just passed out, I was freaking out, as I called for the ambulance to come, he said not to tell Harry, so he doesn’t want Harry to know. If  I don’t tell Harry he’s going to be really pissed off.

The Ambulance arrived and took Louis away really quickly, I was still freaking out about what happened. I then saw Lou’s phone on the bed, 10 missed calls from Hazza. I put his phone in my pocket. I then got in my car and drove to the hospital that Louis was in. As I paced the waiting area, just waiting on any news, there has been nothing in 4 hours, I was seriously starting to freak out.

A/N: k Quick Update, didn't have time to proof read, actually I never get time to proofread anymore, ok Stan's POV I think failed a bit.... What's going to happen to Louis, wil he live or die? 

eheheheheheh me evil 

Hope you enjoyed Krissy x