The Airport

Chapter Two

HARRY POV

After our 1 week holiday we were back and we all met up at the airport, ready to catch our flight to Australia. I was standing out the boarding gate of the terminal. Louis seemed to be avoiding me. I don’t understand what I have done. Maybe I let the ‘Larry’ Banter get the better of me and he was sick of me being so quiet and just going with the flow of things.

Last Night of Holidays – I had decided that if I didn’t stop letting everything people said about me and the band get me down, then I was going to ruin the band’s close friendship. So I have decided from now on to do what I want, to stop letting other people affect me.

I walked over to Louis.

“Hey Lou, how were your holidays in Doncaster?”

he smiled up at me.

“They were great.” He said still grinning maybe too much so to be happy about his holiday but happy I’m talking to him maybe. Why can’t I think straight today, everything is just so confusing.

“That’s great to hear.” I replied trying to seem casual and not look like a complete idiot.

Mr Sensible, AKA Liam, walked over.

“Hey Boys, you can board the flight soon, have you checked in all your luggage?”

We all nodded and got our boarding passes ready.  Just before we are about to board we see a group of screaming fans and a bunch of paparazzi and camera crews. We gave them a smile and wave and got on the plane.

LOUIS POV

I don’t know why I decided it, or what my brain was thinking when I thought it would be a wonderful idea. I realise now it’s stupid, completely and utterly idiotic. It could ruin my friendship with Harry, which by no means do I want that to happen.

Last Night of Holidays – Ok So I have now locked myself in my room, I need to think, I can’t just keep my feelings bottled up inside of me, soon enough something is going to happen and he’ll end up finding out, I either need to get rid of them which is clearly impossible, or spend less time with him, ignore him as much as possible. Actually the last one seems like a good idea. Ignore and Spend less time with him and I should also add act normal, because that should be at the top of my list of things to do so no one can find out.

I regret it so much now, I should just tell him but then that would be harder than what it already is, him knowing, knowing that I am in love with him yet he doesn’t feel the same way. Just standing over here thinking about this, while Zayn is talking to me but I am paying 0% attention to anything he is saying. He walks over, and that’s when my thoughts stop and I am instantly paying attention to him. Louis, whatever happened to ignoring  him? I asked myself, but I couldn’t stop now, I was smiling at him, I heard what he said I just couldn’t form words in my mouth yet so I smiled at him. When I saw that he looked confused I dropped the smile and said that my holiday was great. You’re a bloody idiot Louis! I said to myself.

We boarded the plane and I sat next to Niall and Zayn, putting in my headphones and putting my iPod on shuffle, and on came a song, I had never heard it before but something about it kept me listening. The Chorus started to play and I was instantly hooked they lyrics meant something to me. Like my current situation “Call me crazy, maybe I'm insanely  out of my mind but it’ll never phase me. If I have to, I’m not afraid to Save My Heart for you. I’m a Rebel even if it’s trouble I’ma pull you out from the rubble. If I have to I’m not afraid to Save my heart for you. Tell me I’m wrong, turn around and run. Still I’m going to Save My heart for you.”

It was something those lyrics said that had me wondering maybe it suits my situation if I told him. But I don’t want to, maybe I should tell one of the other boys instead.

A/N: Second Chapter done and it has them thinking. I was thinking maybe when they get home to London after Australia/ NZ trip Louis could maybe ( I haven’t completely decided.) Could tell Someone, and maybe he might tell Harry. You will have to read to find out. Upload as soon as possible  for the 3rd Chapter just trying to make it longer for you guys :)