I'd Do Anything To Be With You

Chapter 16

HARRY POV

I hadn’t heard for Lou in 2 days, I was starting to worry, I couldn’t get onto to Stan either it just went straight to voicemail. Suddenly my phone rang, causing everybody to look at me during the interview we were doing. I looked to see it was Stan.

“Excuse Me, I have to answer this.” I said just excusing myself towards the back of the studio.

“Stan, why haven’t you been answering my calls.” I said into the phone.

“Look, please don’t get mad at me, I was just listening to Louis. He’s in hospital, he didn’t want you to know, but it’s been 2 days, and he’s intensive care, there’s no reception down there. “

“Stanley, I don’t care what he says, you let me know when he’s in hospital.” I said

“I know Harry, I should have told you, but I just didn’t know what do, I am so worried, nobody as told me anything, he’s really sick Harry.”

“It’s fine Stan, I’ll get the next flight home, see you soon.” I said

“Ok Bye.” Stan replied and I hung up

The interview had already wrapped up before I had finished the phone call.

“Boys, cover for me, Lou’s in hospital, I gotta go.” I said rushing past them, and getting a taxi to the airport. I got a direct flight to London that left in an hour.

11 Hours Later…

 I hopped out of the taxi, and ran up the stairs to the receptionist at the hospital.

“Louis Tomlinson?” I asked which an extremely rude nurse looked at my face and then typed away at her keyboard.

“Room 280” she snapped, before looking back down at her work.

“Bitch” I muttered under my breath, before looking for Directions to Lou’s room. I walked through countless corridors, up lifts before I finally reached his room. I looked through the window to see Stan at the end of the bed, playing on his phone. I entered and turned to see Louis, thousands of machines attached to him and to see him sleeping peacefully, my heart ached at the sight, but at the same time I was happy, happy he was alive. In the few hours I had been talking to Stan, nurses were always in and out and Louis always seemed to mumble something. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard him mumble again, I looked up to see, he had his eyes open and was trying to take in the surroundings.

He looked over to a sleeping Stan, then to me. He tried to speak but his voice was husky and inaudible.

“It’s ok Lou, I’m here.” I said.

Hours Passed and Stan’s snores got louder, Jet lag finally hit me, but Louis continuously nodded on and off, but was now completely awake, the nurse walked in and let us know that visitors hours were over and we had to leave. I went to say goodbye to Lou.

“He grabbed my arm and shook his head, “Don’t go” I heard him try to say. As much as I wanted to stay I was told I had to leave, I let a few tears slip down my face, as I tried to control my emotions and stay strong for him.

“I’ll be back tomorrow, babe.” I whispered before kissing his forehead and dragging a sleepy Stan out of the room. 

A/N: Sorry it's not that long trying to update everything in a little less than two days :) Krissy x

P.S: Only 4 More Chapters Left :)