Interview Time

Chapter 14 

HARRY POV

Today was the day, the day we were going to reveal to the whole entire world that me and Louis were dating each other, that we were gay. It was 3am in the morning and I couldn’t sleep, I was extremely stressed for the day that lay ahead of us. Louis, well no matter how stressed he was, he still slept peacefully through anything. I watched his soft beautiful face, and his chest move up and down. I checked my phone nothing, I just want to sleep but I can’t, I’ve tried everything. When the clock hit 5am I got up and decided maybe I will go for a run and clear my mind. I slowly got up leaving Lou a note so he didn’t worry if he got up before I got home. I got outside and the sun was just rising. I ended up running into Zayn.

“What are you doing out here mate?” I asked.

“Just clearing my mind, a bit worried about today to be honest, what about you?” he said.

“Yeah, nervous for today, couldn’t sleep either, and Louis well he’s the complete opposite.”

“Hopefully today goes well for the both of you.” He smiled running past me, shouting goodbye.

I continued on with my run, pushing myself till I stopped worrying about today. I ran all the way back opening the door, to see the sun shining through the blinds, but that’s it, no Lou in sight. I walked into the bedroom to see he was still fast asleep. So I jumped in to have a shower and get into some fresh clothes.  The clock hit 9am and Louis was still fast asleep he had an hour and a half till management were coming to collect us. So I went and woke him up.

After he was ready and we got in the car, my nerves really started to kick in, I felt a bit faint. Louis seem to sense how quiet I was, Zayn, Liam and Niall, could most probably see how pale I am.

“Hey Harry, you alright you look like you’re going to pass out. “ Niall asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just a bit tired, didn’t have a good sleep.” I said smiling, I felt a bit better now.

LOUIS POV

I could tell Harry was extremely nervous, I was too, but I guess having that fight with him made me realise we should come out, after all I don’t see us breaking up in the near future.  I grabbed Harry’s hand and held it tightly letting him know that I was nervous too, but everything will be alright. He met my eyes and smiled at me, making my nerves instantly settle.  We arrived at the studio; we had an hour or so to prepare ourselves. I redid my hair which was messy. The nerves really starting to kick and in and I couldn’t get rid of them my legs felt like they were going to pull out from underneath me. I grabbed onto the wall, I think Harry saw because he was coming over to me.

“Lou, Lou, Louis.” He was slowly becoming more distant.

Next thing I remember was I woke up on the couch with four extremely worried faces looking at me. I had fainted and embarrassed myself; I thought I could keep my nerves under control, but obviously not.

“Lou, you feeling alright?” Niall asked.

“Yeah I guess.” I replied, drinking some water and having some biscuits.

It was then time to go out on stage, Harry in the front me behind him, Zayn, Niall and Liam behind me. I managed to push aside the fact that this wasn’t just a normal interview. We sat through all the boring questions; I daydreamed for most of them. Then the question I didn’t want to answer, the whole reason why I was here, why I fainted.

Are any of you in relationships?

My breathing picked up speed, and I was shaking nervously. Harry grabbed my hand behind my back.

“Yes, actually, two of us are dating.” Zayn said to get it started.

“Which two?” the interviewer asked excitedly.

Harry and I both slowly raised our hands.

“So can you tell me who your dating?” she asked.

“Each….other.” Harry said nervously.

The audience then started cheering, screaming LARRY and KISS KISS KISS. So Harry leant in as slowly as ever, meeting my lips with a soft kiss, making all my nerves disappear and I felt happy. They all cheered extremely loudly when we broke apart. I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers, it felt amazing, the first time we had done it in public. I was so happy I just wanted to jump up and down.

We got back stage and I jumped onto Harry’s back. I was so estatic, I kissed him on his neck and played with his curls while he walked to our dressing room. He placed me on the ground, kissing my lips and inserting his tongue into my mouth, I pushed him up against the wall, taking over. We broke apart just before the other boys walked in. Smiling at each other he pulled my body closer to his holding onto my body smiling at me, I was grinning back.

“Good interview, I’m guessing” Liam said smiling at how happy we both were.

Both nodding but not breaking each other’s eye contact. Management said it was a great interview and we can now leave. Harry grabbed my hand, dragging me through the massive crowd outside. 

A/N: Thanks all for reading, it nearly the end, 6 More Chapters left and then the sequel :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter Krissy x