Another End

Ace and Vetras clashed their fists like there's no tomorrow.

But this time, Vetras used all of his magic on his right hand and made his stone fist even bigger and harder.

"BRING IT ON!" Said Ace as he also puts his energy on his right fist.

All of the sudden, Ace was blown away in an instant without any warning.

"What the.... what was that? I wasn't hit by his fist at all and yet I was blown away" said Ace.

Vetras is suddenly panting.

"Let's see if you can still catch up to my attack" said Vetras.

Vetras attacked Ace once again, but this time, out of instinct, Ace quickly evaded his attack.

"No way. Even though his fist is heavy, he can punch with that great speed?!" Said Ace.

Ace puts his guards up and Vetras simultaneously land multiple hits on Ace.

"He isn't giving me any time to counter or give me any opening" said Ace as he tightens his defense.

Vetras controlled once again the stone pillars behind Ace and it pushed him towards Vetras.

"Take this!!" Said Vetras.

He landed a critical hit on Ace.

Ace was down on the floor, and his Buster Form deactivated.

Ace was about to fall unconcious when he suddenly felt a spark of flame inside and his buster form started to slowly reactivated.

"Buster Form Second Stage" said Ace.

As Vetras was about to give Ace the finishing blow, he disappeared in sight.

Vetras was surprised.

And all of the sudden, Vetras was hit by multiple consecutive punches without him noticing.

Vetras was badly injured and is finally down on the ground.

"W-What just happened?!" Said Vetras.

Ace reappeared and was breathing heavily.

"Second Form, greater speed depending on how long you hold your breath." Said Ace.

"You bastard! I was almost close.... I was almost close on reviving her..." said Vetras.

Ace remembered the woman that was in the capsule.

Ace just sat down in exhaustion.

"I'm pretty sure she'd be mad and worried for you" said Ace.

"What the hell are you talking about! I'm doing all of this because I....." before he could finished what he was gonna say, he saw the same woman Ace saw.

Vetras can't believe his eyes.

Caroline's spirit was crying and said, "I'm sorry for putting you through all this".

Vetras can't help but be in tears.

Ace took a deep breath and he tries to slowly stand up.

All of the sudden, a bullet pass beside Ace and it hit Vetras right in his vital part.

Vetras cries in pain.

"What the-?!" Said Ace.

"Finally, I get to kill you bastard" said Gawain.

"You bastard..." said Vetras as he cough up blood.

"Now let me see you die like you did to my father" said Gawain.

"Don't tell me...!" Said Vetras as he slowly dies.

"If he's here.... WHERE'S GRETEL?!" said Ace.

He just smirked and said, "See for yourself" and throws Gretel at Ace.

Gretel's chest and stomach region is badly wounded and Gretel is barely hanging onto life.

"YOU BASTARD!" Said Ace angrily.

"Whoa there, try anything funny and the princess gets it" said Gawain as he points a gun at Artoria.

At this point, Ace is full of anger.

(3rd Form completion: 15%)

To be continued on Book 3.