The Lord Of Mercenaries

Ace and Gretel hid themselves from the enemy that Ace encountered back then.

"What's wrong?" Gretel asked.

"We should find ourselves some disguises, if that guy saw me, our mission is jeopardized" said Ace.

"Got it. Then we'll need to be cautious at all times and always be on guard" said Gretel.

Ace remembered that the enemy saw his face back then.

***

Meanwhile, the people inside are having quite a feast and the Lord of the fortress is having his time rounding up some women who catches his eye.

Ace and Gretel blends in with the crowd.

"Here's the plan, we split up and look around on where might the princess be. Be careful not to get caught by the enemy. I have a feeling that this "Lord of Mercenaries" is a troublesome eneky to deal with" Ace whispers to Gretel.

"Got it. I'll look at the lower part of the fortress and head to the top floors" said Gretel.

Ace nodded and went on his way to the top floor without being suspicious.

***

He opened door to door, and all of ehat's inside are the bath house, the library, and the meeting room.

At the other end of the hall, he saw a large door.

Ace approached it and opens the door slowly, not to make so much noise.

When he looked inside, it was a large bedroom with a royal-like bed.

Ace closed the door behind him and began to look around for anything that might ooint where the princess is being held captive.

Ace opened another door inside the bedroom and it turns out to be a closet.

"I guess there is nothing here" said Ace.

As he was about to leave, he saw something in the desk near the bed that caught his eye.

An old book with a title "The Wonderlands: Part 2".

Ace opened the book and there he saw old texts that he can't read, and a picture of a huge tree. He turned the page and the picture shows an old man that took a bite of the apple became young again.

"What does that mean?" Said Ace.

He suddenly hear footsteps approaching.

Ace quickly looked for someplace to hide. He dashed towards the closet and hid there.

The door opened and Vetras came in with a random girl.

Ace: I need to get out of here.

"Well then, shall we get down to business?" Vetras said to the girl.

"It will be my pleasure" She replied.

The girl and Vetras stripped off their clothes and they lay down to the bed.

Ace is a sitting duck inside of the closet.

Vetras was about to do their thing, when he noticed that the book on his desk is opened.

Ace suddenly realised that he forgot to close it.

Vetras looked around and the only thing he found suspicious is his closet.

Ace was surprised that the enemy is looking at where he is.

Ace kept his guard up and was about to release his buster form, when all of the sudden, Vetras was stopped from opening his closet when someone knocked at his door.

Ace sighed in relief.

Vetras left the room. While the girl is in the bed waiting.

Ace took that chance to leave the closet and jump at the window without being noticed.

The girl was confused on how the window was open and then she closed it.

Ace successfully got out and immediately jumped at the balcony in the other room.

There, Vetras is with the other mercenaries.

"Sir, we found a traitor, trying to steal some gold at the treasury" said one of the henchmen.

"A traitor huh" said Vetras.

"N-No! I was just cleaning up the t-treasury, that's all! I swear" said the person.

"Cleaning huh, *grabs the gold in the traitor's pocket* By stealing from me?" Said Vetras.

The traitor is trembling in his knees.

"You know what I do to people like you right? Hold him" said Vetras.

He touched the head of the traitor and all of the sudden, he turned into dust.

"That is what gonna happen" said Vetras with angry look in his face.

Ace witnessed just how troublesome the enemy they are facing right now.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I got something to do back at my room" said Vetras.

Ace: This is gonna be one hell of a enemy.

To be Continued...