Tool

"You dare yell at me? YOU LOWLIFE!" said Jackson angrily.

He activated his magic cirles around his arm and he pulled Vetras.

Vetras was pulled for some reason.

Jackson landed a heavy blow on his face.

"Stop it!" Said Caroline.

Jackson didn't stopped and the flooe where Vetras is lying down on collapse and Vetras hit the ground hard.

"Know your place, scum" said Jackson as he grab Caroline.

Vetras stood up, but due to what happened to him, he suffered a broken rib.

"I need to save her!" Said Vetras as he went back upstairs to rescue her.

But, due to his injury he fell down on his knees trembling in pain.

"Looks like you really are a fearless fellow aren't ya?" Said the head butler as he help Vetras.

He activated a magic circle around him, comoletely healing him to his original state.

"Old man.... you...." said Vetras.

The head butler bowed down at Vetras.

"Please end this nightmare that the lady is in." Said the head butler.

"What is actually going on" said Vetras.

"Well you see... The upper nobles thought of a way of a way to use a woman's body to store a huge amount of mana and use them as tools for their satisfaction" said the head butler.

All of the sudden, a small spark emitted on the circle.

"That bastard!" Said Vetras as he head upstairs with the will to kill.

The head butler was still confused on what that spark was.

***

"How dare you still stand in front of me!" Said Jackson.

Caroline was in tears and is relieved that he is still alive.

"I won't forgive you rich bastards! You greedy bastards! Not only do you steal from the villages, you make other people suffer by makong them into your tools! Everyone has the very right to take you all down. And that's what I'm goong to do here and now!" Said Vetras.

Jackson activated his magic again and pulled Vetras towards him.

And Vetras is pushed upwards hitting the upper floor.

"How can a non-magic user fight a mage. Now that's just dumb! My magic can attract and reflect things. So you don't have a single chance of doing anything at me!" Said Jackson.

All of the sudden, he was struck by a knife from behind, and when he glanced on who it is, it was Caroline.

"What Vetras said opened my eyes... I WILL NO LONGER CONTINUE AS YOUR TOOL" said Caroline.

Jackson took out the knife and out of knowhere a lot of sharp objects stabbed Caroline.

"YOU BITCH! YOU CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE!" said Jackson angrily.

"NOOOO!!" Vetras cried.

The head butler tackled Jackson, throwing off his magic, and Vetras was free from him.

Jackson grabbed the knife he was stabbed with and used it to stab the head butler in his left eye.

"All of you, ALL OF YOU ARE MERE PEASANTS!" said Jackson.

Vetras was overwhelmed with rage and he dashed towards Jackson, ready to throw the hardest punch he could give, but Jackson manages to activated his magic in time and pulled Vetras towards him, while repelling all of his movements.

"I'll just strangle you to death!" Said Jackson.

Vetras was about to pass out, but he felt Caroline's touch on his back.

"Don't give up. From here on out, I'll always be with you, in your heart." She whispers in his ear as she fades away.

All of the sudden, Jackson's hands turns into stone.

"Don't you f*cking touch me, Mongrel" said Vetras as he turns Jackson's whole body into stone.

To be continued...