New Self

Chrono was blown away and instantly hit against the fountain in the park.

Cristina was confused on what just happened.

The small portal is still there, but all of the sudden, two hands came out and it began to widen it.

She was surprised to see that a man came out.

He looked at Cristina and helped her to stand up.

"W-Who are you?" She asked.

"It's me, Ace" he replied.

She can't believe her eyes that he is alive, not to mention he looks mature.

"But I was told that you were killed..." said Cristina.

Ace smiled at her.

"I'm not dead am I. Sorry I was gone for quite a while" said Ace as he walks toward Chrono.

Cristina was relieved.

Cristina: You hear that, Julie? Ace is still alive.

Deep inside, Julie was crying, for she can't believe that Ace is alive and well.

"I thought I was gonna lose someone close to me again" said Julie.

***

Chrono gets back up and charged straight at Ace.

Ace deflects his punch with his fist.

"So you're still alive!" Said Chrono angrily.

"Of course I am!" Ace replied.

Their punches began to clash causing a major disturbance on their surroundings.

Ace suddenly threw something in the ground.

"Transport!" Said Ace.

All of the sudden, All of the people near the park was transported away from them.

***
"Where am I?" Said Cristina as she gaze around the trees surrounding her.

"Whoever transported us in this place, we should probably thank him/her, because back at the park, I can sense a strong aura" said Hansel.

***

"I'll just kill you again!" Said Chrono as he unveils his power.

Dark aura surrounds him and his strength is growing stronger.

Ace opened a small portal and put his jand inside.

"Take this!!" Said Chrono.

Chrono's fist is filled with dark energy and was about to punch Ace.

Ace pulled something out of the small portal and he used it to deflect Chrono's attack.

Chrono quickly backed away.

"So you're using a weapon now" said Chrono.

"Not just any weapon.. this is the Ligytning spear, one of the most powerful G.O.D ever made" said Ace.

"Interesting... but the real question is.. can that thing last from my attacks?" Said Chrono.

He began to release another round of dark energy within him.

Ace kept his guards up.

Chrono suddenly disappeared and was about to kick Ace from above.

Ace tried to block it again, but Chrono kicked the spear out of the way, and was about to punch Ace who has nothing to defend with.

In that hit, a small shockwave occured around them.

"Not so tough without your spear huh" said Chrono.

When the dust clears, he was surprised that Ace caught his punch and was unharmed.

"What the--" said Chrono as he backed away.

"I didn't only returned here with just a weapon. I also learned how to past my limit. I'll let you get a taste of my Buster Form" said Ace.

To be continued...