The City in the Floating Continent

Ace climbed the tallest trees in the woods to look for the city.

"Hey! Can you see the city yet?" Yelled Accel.

"No. They didn't told me that the city would be hidden, plus how come I was the only one separated during the teleportation" said Ace as he jumped down.

Ace and Accel continues on without knowing where they are going.

***

"We've been walking for a mile, and still we can't find the damn city!" said Accel.

"Stop complaining and keep walking" said Ace.

Accel: Damn it! If only I knew that city was well hidden, I shouldn't have teleported both of u---

Ace stopped walking all of the sudden.

"Why are you stopping all of the sudden?" Accel Asked.

"Shhh... can you hear that?" Ace whispered.

They can hear the ground rumbling.

"Below!" Said Ace.

A rock hand suddenly grabbed Accel's leg and threw him to the other direction.

"Accel!" Ace yelled.

Suddenly, 10 rock golems came out of the ground.

"Of course... a protected city needs some guardians too" said Ace.

The golems head towards Ace to attack him.

Ace hopped over the first golem.

"100% strength on!" said Ace.

And he punched the second golem. The other one tries to grab Ace, but Ace quickly evaded and grab the golem's arm and threw it to the other ones.

The golems roared for some reason all of the sudden, the ground began to shake and more golems appeared.

"Accel! I could really use some help right about now" said Ace.

The golems surrounded Ace.

"There's just too many of them" said Ace.

Suddenly, Accel jumped over the golems.

"Took you long enough" said Ace.

Accel grabbed Ace and threw him to the other side of the forest.

"What's the big idea!!!" Ace yelled.

"Thank me later!" Accel replied.

Ace was about to hit the trees when suddenly, he went through a magic dome.

Ace stood up and saw that he landed on a cemented road.

"Is this..?" Said Ace as he turns around and saw that what lies ahead of him is the city of this floating continent.

Accel finally pass through the magic dome while wiping the dusts off of his shoulders.

"This is the place we are looking for" said Accel.

"How did you know that the city was hidden here?" Said Ace.

"When the golem threw me, apparently I landed here. For a guardian, I'd say that it certainly did an awful job of warding off strangers" said Accel.

Ace walks on ahead.

"Do you know where you're going?" Accel asked.

"If my companions are here, then the only place I can think of is the center of this city. What about you?" said Ace.

"I'll head to the other direction, maybe I can find what I am looking for over there" said Accel.

Accel rans to the other side of the dome, while Ace dashed on ahead, heading straight to the city.

Ace: I got a feeling that something big is about to happen...

To be continued...