Chapter 36

Tiwatope's poV
    Ocean doesn't care. He is just a grade A jerk. Last night was the worst night of my life. I was so embarrassed. I decided to have some fun so I went to some bar down the street only to enter the bar and see Ocean's back turned to me.
    I dropped the coke I collected from a lady with a tray of drinks to go and meet him only for me to move closer and see him with some pink haired slut.
   I tried calling his name but he pushed me away and called me names and the whore on his arm just giggled like it was fucking funny and dragged him away. I know I have no right over him. He isn't my boyfriend but he is my betrothed.
   What is his problem? I have tried to make this stupid arrangement work but he is just a fucked up jerk.

   On my way to the studio, I decided to grab something. I stopped at a nice restaurant called The Place and ordered sausage roll and soda with chocolate ice cream. I would just eat it before I get to the studio because I am a model and I am supposed to eat healthy foods blah blah blah, I eat salad and cabbage when my manager is around and when she isn't, I can finally have some real food. As the lady was attending to me, I heard a familiar voice from behind me and I turned around making it Ocean and the pink haired slut from the last time.
   Fuck them.
        I collected my food and paid with my card and then proceeded to move out until the whore has to open her mouth and say
   "Hey, are you not the desperate girl form the last time. You know, the one that thought Ocy was hers"
   Ocy? The fuck is Ocy? What kind of stupid nickname is that?
   "I am quite surprised you think I am desperate because your company looks like he would do anything to get out of your hold and who the fuck is your stylist, you should get your money back for whatever you call the shit on your head". I said then walked away not waiting a second longer.

   Entering my sleek black Land Cruiser jeep, I drove off.

  It was evening and today has been a stressful day. The skin on my face feels like it would fall off from the amount of time I had to change my make up and clothing.
    Entering the house I used to share with Toyin before she got married, I saw a car in the driveway.
    Who is here?
I came down from my jeep to find the lights turned on. Ugh?
  I entered the house and found a figure on my chair.
    "Tani?" I called out in Yoruba.
(Who is it?)
   Then I saw the person clearly and it turned out to be the person I least expected.
   Ocean.
" what the heck are you doing here?" I questioned harshly.
     "Tope calm down". He said gently.
"Se o mu gbo yo ni? Mo ni kini o n se ni bi" I cared less if he understood or not. I spoke Yoruba if I am really mad.
   (Are you high? I said what are you doing here?)
   "Ok I just wanted to say I am sorry for the last time and this morning. Monica can be really nasty". He said fueling my anger. So the bitch's name is Monica.
   "If you are apologizing because you don't want me to tell your parents and mine, don't bother cause I wouldn't. You don't mean anything to me. And tell that bitch to stay outta my way if she doesn't want her already ugly face to be disfigured". I spat out rather harshly.
   His eyes looked hurt but I care less right now.
   "Now get out". I said pointing the door to him.
   "Tope I came because I don't know what came over me. You are an amazing woman. I was just immature. Please give me a chance to prove my self to you". He said on his knees.
    "Ocean just admit the truth. You are only apologizing because you don't want your parents to be mad at you not because you care about how I feel" I said shaking with my results diminishing.
   "I swear to you Tope, that is not it, and you don't even have to give me your all during this alliance, you can see anyone else. I would allow you to choose".
   "Shut up and don't try to make me seem like a slut. I don't do that. I have never done it and I won't start now". I snapped at him pulling him up from his knees.

  I just broke down in tears and hugged him tightly with him hugging back.

A second chance it is.

How was the reopening of the twins episode? Did you like it?

Pls vote comment share and follow me.

I love y'all

See ya.

This book is coming to an end soon.

I would miss every character in this story. I hope your would to.
   I would miss Tolulope,River, Alisha, Damilare, Juwon, Tiwatoyin, Lake, Tiwatope, Ocean and even the minor characters like Mr and Mrs Onanuga, Mr and Mrs Olayiwola and Mani, Alisha's chauffeur.

See ya

In Love With Water#Nigerian story ARRANGED MARRIAGE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें