Chapter 11

3 weeks later.
Third person poV
The Onanuga's house was in serious chaos. Not the bad type. Friends and families were arriving from the overseas and the village. Guests were sleeping over because it is just a week before Tolulope Onanuga gets married.
  The media is going crazy, they are always in front of Tolulope's house because they wanna cover as much preparation as possible. Tolulope's wedding gown arrived from Dubai this morning and damn! It was beautiful.
  The events are gonna be in this order.
Introduction.
Engagement
Traditional wedding
White wedding
  All dresses and attires were ready, cooks were employed. Today is the introduction and Tolulope was getting ready in her room by the best stylists in Nigeria.
  All the accessories and jewelries were ordered from either Paris or Dubai. Nothing but the best. The Wilson's guests and families have arrived, well wishers and haters, all wanna see the wonderful Tolulope Onanuga. The first African lady to be named successful by Guinness world records.
  She is  number 1 successful in Nigeria and third successful in the world. Everyone wanna see her, to admire and judge her.
   The event started, it is a compound thing. The compound was decorated with lights and balloons. All the guests were seated. The Wilson's guests and families were seated opposite the Onanuga's guests and families. The husband to be was seated in the middle with a Nigerian printed attire called Ankara and a cap called abeti aja.
   Mrs Onanuga-Mr Onanuga's mother really liked the arrangement as she is a very traditional woman.
  The drummers started beating a traditional talking drum signaling to people that the reason for the meeting and fuss-the bride, is here.
  Tolulope arrived, wowing every body. River couldn't help but hold a smug smile. He is proud because his fiancée took every one's breath away. Tolulope's family had huge smiles on their faces. Tolulope kept looking at the floor in shyness. The Alaga asked her to sit which she did beside River on the left side due to custom. The bride to be, must sit on the left side of the husband for protection from supposed harm.
   During the whole introduction and discussion, Tolulope kept smiling shyly with her head down because River couldn't take his eyes off her. She is just so damn perfect!  When no one was watching, River squeezed her waist and leaned closer to her making her heart beat really fast and her breath come out in pants.
  "I can't wait to get married to you, I promise you this, you would limp for days". River whispered into her ear.
  "Don't be silly, pervert". Tolulope harshly whispered back with her eyes darting around rapidly.

  "O ma ti fe dele, o tin fowo kan to yi, awon oyinbo yi gan". A guest from the Onanuga's family said observing the closeness between River and Tolu.
  (You have not legally married her, you are touching her this much, this white people and the way they behave).
   "Tolulope ni omo wa, omo wa la ma bawi, ki oye sebi ashewo". Somebody else said.
  (Tolulope is our child, it is our child we would scold to stop acting like a prostitute).
  "Olorun Lo mo boya osi pe". Another man said.
   (Only God knows if she is a virgin).
  River did not understand, but he knew whatever they were saying, is nothing favorable.
  Mrs Onanuga noticed this and asked the guest to move to the backyard of the house where food would be served because the guests have started to murmur and even though the Wilson's don't understand, they were uncomfortable.
   River notice Tolulope's eyes get glassy, he wondered what they could have said that could have hurt her that much. She immediately excused herself and ran to her room, River followed her without hesitation.
  "I told you to stop touching me, if you guys don't have culture, we do here in Nigeria and now in the face of everyone, I am a prostitute". Tolulope said sobbing.
   "Is that what they were saying?". River asked,surprised.
  "Yea, and they are correct". Tolulope said.
  "No no no, don't go there". River said.
Tolulope stood up and started walking to the door, she almost reached the door knob but River held her back by her waist. He pulled her to his chest making her ass land on his crotch pulling a groan out of him and a gasp out of her.
  "W-What a-are y-you do-doing?". Tolulope stammered out.
  River spun her around and their faces was a hair space away. River kissed her forehead gently.
  "I can touch you and feel up on you however I like because you are mine, only mine, no one else's ". River whispered in her ear and kissing her earlobe in the process.
  "I don't care what they say, because, me not being able to keep my hand away only means I am smitten by you which is a good thing". River continued.
  He kissed her lips briefly but enough to pull a moan out of Tolu. "Your lips are mine".
  He trailed his lips down her exposed neck and sucked harshly on a spot making Tolulope's hands fly to his top, gripping it tightly almost ripping it.
   "Every inch of you is mine". River muttered possessively.
  He grabbed her ass through the sheer material .
  "Even this ever jiggling, teasing ass".
  He trailed one hand up her sides, and grabbed her left boob tightly, making her gasp from the rush of pleasure and pain that surged through her veins.
  "Anyone that has a problem with me touching my wife should face me directly, not attack you in a language I don't understand, you hear". He whispered harshly into her ears making her whimper his name out.
  He smashed his lips onto her soft ones and she dug her nails into his back making him grunt. He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her ever closer to him. He pinned her to the wall without breaking the intense kiss, she buried her hands into his hair and tugged on it.
  He left her lips and went to her neck sucking harshly and gripping her hips possessively.
  "Oh my God, R-River". Tolulope managed to moan out.
  Abruptly, he pulled away.
"We have a party to get back to". He whispered to her making her senses return and she drown in embarrassment about how easily he can control her.

   The introduction went smoothly and was shown on live TV.

Hey guys, how was this?

Hope you enjoyed it because that's my goal.

I love y'all

Pls vote comment share and follow me.

See ya