Chapter 19

Lake's poV

  "Do you think I am overreacting?" I asked River over the phone. Even though I am the eldest among the boys, I still ask their opinions because we are more like triplets.

     "I don't know what to say, she slapped you and that is almost unforgivable and we don't know if she would still do it in the future, but the way you say it now makes it sound like she is really sorry and you know I have always believed that once a person is sorry, forgive them". He said unsure. While Ocean was the intimidating and stern one, River was the chill one. I was just neutral one.

    I really love Toyin. I cherish her a lot but I have to let her know that I am not a pushover and for her to know my worth. Ocean doesn't want me to ever forgive her and I know that is not possible because I love her way too much.

   Toyin's poV
Today, I have planned a whole lazy day for my self. I am in a loose Ankara wrapper with a slim fitted white blouse.
   My hair is loose and my face void of any make up. Tope has a shoot today and I know she isn't going to be back until in the late evening.
   I switched on Netflix and decided to watch this movie that I have always wanted to watch "LUCIFER".
    According to Tope she thinks it is a nice movie from the trailer. So I decided to give it a try.
    I am cuddled up on my bed with packets of different junks on the floor consumed by me wallowing in my self pity. If my manager was here she would have skinned me alive for eating unhealthy foods .
   I needed to keep to a particular routine of food because of my figure but I missed eating freely and also I have not being able to take my mind of the fact that Lake hates me now.
   I wish Tope was here or Tolu, they would have comforted me an- a knock came through.

  I wonder who it could be, Tolu is probably at work because of what a workaholic she is and Tope is in her shoot and also, we didn't really have friends.
     I went to the door without bothering to cover up. My pink shirt was sheer and my breasts were very exposed but since I am just gonna be at the front door right.
   I peeked through the peephole at the door but saw no one but I just decided to open the door.

  Lake!

    "Hey, L-Lake Y-you are h-here". I stuttered out like a weak woman.
"Yea, is Tope home? Ocean asked me to drop something for her I gotta run along". He said without even glancing at me. My heart  dropped to the floor and I felt pain all over me.
    "S-she I-isn't h-h-home". I said eager to get him away because I really needed to cry. I am so stupid, why would he come for me? I don't mean anything to him.

   "Can you give her this?". He handed a little package to me.
   I didn't answer, I just turned away from him after collecting it and then I felt a hand on my arm-
    " Why are you not wearing a bra?" He whispered huskily into my ear making my body shiver.
   "I-I wasn't e-expecting anyone". I answered timidly.
   "Oh I see baby". He said with his hand sliding down my arms.
    Baby?
His hand slid down my arms to down to my hips.
  I froze from the shock and from the intense pleasure I felt.
     "L-Lake ? W-what a-re y-you doing?". I asked shakily.
    "I am not doing anything wrong am I? I am just talking to my future wife." He whispered into my ears and before I could even move, he spun me around and kissed me
   Hard
   Deep.
  His lips was so soft like anything. His arms were around my waist and too close to my rear.
    He stole my breath with just that kiss and I did t know when I kissed him back.
   He pulled me closer until there was nothing that could pass between us anymore, not even breeze.
   I was losing my breath and right on cue, he left my lips and moved to my neck. He kept sucking on the pulsing vein and I just couldn't shut up. The feeling was the best in the world.
    I kept moaning, gasping and writhing.

  Then he pulled away .

"You are mine, no one else's, I am not going to tolerate your friendliness with guys. I am possessive and I won't deny it,". Lake whispered into my ears and because of the intensity of the pleasure on me, I almost died there.

Hey guys how was  this? I know it is short and I am sorry it's just that school really needed my attention that is why I didn't update at all last week.
   Pls vote comment share and follow me.
I love y'all