Chapter 10

Tolulope's poV
Dad called us into his study. When we sat down, he brought out something from his drawer and when we took a closer look, it turned out to be an unsigned marriage certificate.
   "Tolulope my daughter, you have made me so proud, you have made me stand out among my contemporaries, you have helped my business grow and yours as well. Ever since you have started managing my business, my employees now work efficiently, infact, my profit increased from 100 million naira year to 500 million naira a year thanks to you. I appreciate all you have done in this house but still, you need to get married soon." He said.
   How soon?
My eyes widened slightly and I looked at River but his face remained impassive except for a small smile tugging at his lips.
  That pervert!
"Dad, when you say soon, how soon do you mean?" I asked genuinely curious.
  "Next week". My dad replied simply.
My dad has always been a straight to the point man and no one ever questioned his decision. When I was younger,I used to hate him because of the fact that mom had to obey his every command without objection. Don't get me wrong, he never hit mom or shout at her, he never mistreated her but her rights were limited. Now that I am older, I understand him a little more because I am in his shoes too.
   "What!!?? Next week?". I yelled.
"Lower your voice when speaking to me young lady". He snapped.
   "Daddy, do you know how long it takes to plan a Nigerian wedding? Or do you plan to do European style? We have to do introduction, engagement, white wedding, traditional wedding. Each wedding needs time, food, and cake and attire". I said trying to reason with him.
  "Ok, you speak correctly, ok let's say 2 weeks". He said tilting his head to the side.
   "No dad, 1 month".i

  "We are gonna be married soon, don't you think it's high time you start respecting me?". River said with my hands on his neck and one of his hands on my lower back and the other one on the hip.
  "Respect? Shey make I dey call you sir?". I said deliberately in pidgin English.
  "You say what now?" He asked genuinely confused.
  "Should I start calling you sir?" I repeated in normal English.
  "Maybe we can slot in master too and daddy". He said grinning.
   "Your perverted soul". I said smacking his bicep.
"I am your perverted soul baby". He said pecking my lips briefly making me feel hot all over. It amazes me how much control he has over my body. If just a simple peck is this pleasurable, i wonder how I would be able to survive the pleasure on the wedding night.
  Just then my phone rang. Bringing it out, I saw it is Toyin, I picked it up.
  Toyin: I tut it was sisters before misters but you have disappointed me. I was supposed to land in Nigeria today thinking my best friend would come and pick me but  instead you were busy shagging River abi?
Tolulope: oh my gosh! I am so sorry, I would come see you guys tomorrow.
Toyin: whatever.
  She hung up. She must be really pissed.  I would visit her anytime I have  time. I wonder who picked them up then.

  I am sitting in my room in a crop singlet and shorts.

  (Not Tolulope, just The outfit).
I then heard some creaking at the door, my head snapped up but I saw no one then I continued typing on my laptop.
   The I felt air on my neck making me look up again and this time, it turned out to be River.
  "What are you doing here by this time of the night". I whispered harshly.
  "I just wanted to scare you and say good night". He answered meekly like a baby.
   "Ok good night, bye, go now". I said back.
   "No kiss, no hug?". He asked.
"Just leave Riv".
  "Riv? I like that, no one has ever shortened my name".
  "Whatever".
He turned to leave, and I went back to what I was doing before I felt hair on my nose and before I could protest, I felt warm lips cover mine.

   We cleared the bed and now I am straddling River with our lips locked intensely. I am practically lying on top of River with his hands gripping my butt in a gentle grip. I trailed my small hand down his abs making him groan from under me and me moan in his mouth. I was so lost in the kiss.
  Suddenly, he turned us over making him straddle me and his hand slip into my top. I wasn't wearing a bra and now his hand glided over my nipple, making them more erect than before and warm liquid flow under me.
   He left my lips and moved to my neck and shoulders making me gasp his name "oh Jesus- R-River".
   He tugged on my thin singlet, signaling that he wants to take it off. I agreed and soon, it was ripped off me, I couldn't complain because, his hot mouth was on my right nipple making the only sound I could manage be moans. I kept writhing under him and his other hand kept squeezing my other breasts.
  "You have beautiful breasts".
He trailed his kisses lower to my stomach and gripped my full ass making me arch my lower body into him.
  "You are driving me mad with your magnificent body, wearing that tight short outlining your butt and that crop top, inches away from your breasts, you purposely want me to lose my self right?, answer me!"
  "N-no R-River". I managed to gasp out. In all my existence, I have never felt as much pleasure as River makes me feel. I was always busy with work so I couldn't masturbate and I find it gross(A/n I am sorry if it is offensive to you) and now River was doing all sort of things to my body. His lips came back up and he pecked my forehead and asked me to sleep.
  He then got up and started leaving, I grabbed his wrists and said "stay with me". He took the invitation and stripped down to his boxers and laid down with me. My head on his chest and his hands on my ass and bare waist.
   He smells amazing.

Hi guys, how was this? Did you like it?

Pls comment share and follow also vote.

Love y'all always.

Frequent support, frequent update.