Chapter 3

Third person poV
  "He is more tolerable than I thought he would be, he is pretty cool".
   "Hmm,I go love o".
"Remember when she just found out about the betrothal,she was like I can never like him and all that but see now".
  (I would fall in love too)
Tolulope,Tiwatope, and Tiwatoyin were spread out in the lounge with their legs in the swimming pool. It has been 3 days since River's arrival.
  The twins,Tope and Toyin were in their bikinis looking super hot with their skin body but Tolulope was in a robe with a bikini underneath. The robe hid her body from preying eyes,because unlike her best friends, she feels comfy in less provocative attire.
   A honk was heard and soon the electronic gate opened on its own,in came a beautiful Range Rover Jeep 2019 model and after the car parked,a white woman came down and she was in a beautiful flowing  but casual dress , just then two guys came down simultaneously and instead of Tolulope hearing the usual fan girlie squeals of her best friends, she heard sighs.
   Tolulope looked back in confusion and saw the twins with their head hung low, she wanted to ask what was going on but just then, she saw River running down the stairs with a huge grin on his face. He hugged the white woman and she pulled away and pulled his ear.
  Tolulope looked closely and saw that even though the brothers were not splitting images of themselves,those people are River's family.
   Mrs Onanuga came out and started ushering them in,Tolulope knows she would have to go greet her in laws to be  so she snuck in through the back and entered the visitors bathroom. She changed outta her robe and she was only in her bikini when suddenly the door opened and her eyes met River's eyes.
    She was frozen to the spot, she couldn't move, and River couldn't keep his eyes from wondering,this is the most exposed he has seen her and if she was being honest with herself, no man has ever seen her exposed. She is a woman of class and grace,she doesn't go around sleeping like a homeless whore or party all day and night instead she was busy setting the records straight and building her future.
   22, an age when most of the women would be deflowered and fucked over and over, and left with slippers breasts, the trio were as firm, pure and untouched as ever.
  River saw every curve and flab, every fat, every stretch mark and he was amazed. His hand itches to run over her body and his member twitching in his pants struggling to make it self known.
   "She is dashing". River thought aloud and that was enough to snap Tolulope out of any trance River put her in.
   "If you don't have any sense at least have some decency, how dare you come inside without knocking and now you are standing with your mouth hung open like a gold fish,pervert! Get out now!" Tolulope snapped angrily.
  "I-I d-didn't know I am sorry". River said.
"Sorry my foot, ode, just get out, Ashewo, ko ri obinrin ri". Tolulope snapped but was feeling the opposite of what she wants to feel. It's like her brain and mind were conflicting. She couldn't help but feel good and hot inside. She is kind of happy that River saw her that exposed. And she doesn't like it-or at least that is what she likes to think.
   She quickly wore clothes.

And some sandals. She brushed her big long hair and put it in a bun atop her head. She walked out to see her friends blushing and scared.
   "Wetin happen? Why una dey fear?" Tolulope asked.
   (What is wrong?why are you guys scared?)
Just as Toyin was about to answer, Mrs Onanuga yelled "Tolulope,Tiwatope,Tiwatoyin,come here,your in laws are here".
    "Our inlaws?" Tolulope asked,confused.
"Yes,OUR in laws". Toyin replied.
   "I have been arranged to Ocean and Toyin to Lake". Tope replied.
     "Una dey joke right?" Tolulope said not convinced.
(You guys are joking right?)
"We wish". Toyin replied shrugging.
   "Maybe it's a good thing,who knows". Tope said positively.
      "Let's hope so". Toyin says.
"Let's go". Tolu said moving ahead.
   "Ohh,I didn't see this before,you look banging as always". Toyin told Tolu.
     "We all look good girls". Toyin says dismissively.

   They entered the living room and each brother couldn't keep their eyes off their betrothed. Funny enough, Lake and ocean can differentiate their betrothed.
   "Wow, I must say, your girls look good, brown and beautiful". Mrs Wilson said with awe.
   "Yes,black is beautiful". Mrs Onanuga said rubbing her hands. "My husband would be down any moment".
   "Let's move to the dining area, don't want nobody fainting here".Tolu said pulling a laugh from everyone. Everyone moves to the dining room but River stays behind.
    "What?" Tolu snaps.
"N-nothing". He stammers leaving.

  At the end of the day,the formalities between the parents were finalized and now they decided to leave the children to get to know each other and tolerate each other.
   It was clear that the boys were totally smitten,but the girls were still unbothered-not.

How was this??? I hope you enjoy it.

I am on holiday so expect frequent updates.

I love y'all
Vote comment share pls.
It encourages me o.