Chapter 5

Tolulope's poV
  It has been three days since that night and River has totally left me alone and instead of me to be happy I'm kinda sad.
  In the kitchen if we meet, he just avoids eye contact and leaves. Even earlier when I was going to work, I met him at the door way, he just kept typing on his phone. I wonder who he is chatting with?
  Suddenly my stomach grumbled, I was going downstairs,when I heard laughs and giggling.
   WTF!
Toyin and Tope have gone for their twins photo shoot because of their upcoming birthday and if I forgot to tell you, they are supermodels. Their career is so big. While I am the strict business minded person, they are the jovial, travel maniac models.
   I was at the top of the stairs when I saw a bunch of blonde hair resting on something. I moved closer to get a better look and I saw River cradling a white girl's head to his chest. Suddenly my heart pounded. I must be really thirsty. Yea right.
   I just entered the kitchen and got a glass of water, suddenly, my eyes went back to the sitting room and then I saw River's lips and the blonde bitch lips close and I don't know what happened to me but the water I was drinking passed the wrong pipe and I started coughing really loudly startling them both.
    Instantly I heard the blonde bitch say
"Hey, are you okay?".
     "Does it look like I am ok?" I snapped at her and she recoiled and damn I felt really good.
   "Maybe you need the Heimlich maneuver?"
   "I don't have food stuck in me!"
"Wait Saige,let me carry her inside".
   "Ok baby".
Baby?

  "Drop me, I am fine"
"You just have to be stubborn until the end right?" River said dropping me on the bed gently but still hovering over me.
   "Just get out"!
"Why are you so cranky?" He asked fed up.
   "Ask your new baby. You are so indecent you know, we are betrothed to each other and you have a girlfriend? It really shows you would make a faithful awesome husband you hear?, at least have some manners, you dare you bring her into my house. At least now you have made your intentions clear,you like blonde green eyed girls with regular sized body, now leave". I spat.
   " so that's what this is about huh? Why are you so difficult? First you push me away and ask me to leave you alone and when I don't, I get more insults, when I do, you have a problem.
   I love curvy girls, and I love your body and you, I have for a very long time, I just want you to accept me but no, you have done the opposite, then why are you mad if I get a girlfriend, after all, you are just my betrothal".
  " Because I don't want some girl crawling up on my man!" I screamed without knowing what I said. Sometimes I need my brain.
  Suddenly when I didn't expect, something warm covered my lips, and my stomach started wahala inside. My head felt like exploding-this is the best  first kiss ever. He moved his lips urgently against my own and but my bottom lips gently making me willingly open to him . He thrusted his tongue in and that showed me that he means business.
   He trailed both of his hands down my waist and almost shyly, on top of my very big butt.
  His lips left mine and went to my neck and his mouth did biting,sucking and licking on my neck making me let out strange sounds. His lips was about to meet mine again when a knock came through.
   "Are you okay in there sweetie?" Came the blonde's voice.
   "Am fine Bridget" River replied groaning.
"It's Saige you jerk!" She screeched making River and I cover our ears and we heard her stomp away and the door slamming.
  Just then we noticed our position. Our chests were touching because of my not so little breasts and our lips were close. His hands were on my butt.
   I cleared my throat but it was not enough for him to clear out of his trance.
   "River get up"! I harshly whispered.
"Why ?love, is my hotness too much for you".
  "Don't flatter yourself"! Even though I knew it is partly true.